Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 2nd 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
how do i get gold tokens

The 3 ways I can think of are:
1) Top 3 finish in weekly rankings (1st place-golden chest includes 3 golds, 2nd-silver chest includes 2 golds, 3rd-large bronze chest includes 1 gold) (this one is rather difficult due to the unfair players who take a lot of the top rankings)
2) Excavation (adventure) flight collections-each completed collection yields a large bronze chest (includes 1 gold)
3) Red launches-items in lander include (or may include if not 1st place finisher) items for water world collection-completing one set yields a golden chest (includes 3 golds)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyboys and Flygirls

Hello, I've just completed my 20 gifts items for today (I've said this before, 20 its not enough). If I've missed you out, this time round, I can only apologies. Having to rotate neighbors is never an easy thing as my neighbors list of names has grown.

Safe flying to you all.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Morning all, updated my signature, thanks @Ten33go for my antennas, I have enough now, how about you?

Green launch just started for me, details on launch thread, all welcome.

Once again I don't have time for spreadsheets for gifting as I have enough spreadsheets to do for my business, so just inbox me if you require something specific or i'll just go off your signature. My gifts reset tomorrow morning.

Cheers!!!!!!

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Y:arghh:u beat me for first weekly post again TenGo!
Sacto my Buddy :love: , now I know why you tell to me you need to sleep when I talk with you :mad: ....you past all the weeks to compete and talking with Ten33 :cool::cool::cool: ( you cheating me.:(:(...I don't know if I will forgive you Buddy....:confused::confused:???? )....:D:D:LOL::LOL:

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Hello everybody........long time no see! Back from the vacation, had a great time, Now let's fly...........Doc

Doc
wyo03x8
Level 55
Stars 112
Hearts 8

Items I can send:

Additional Radar Aircraft Tire/ Aircraft Route Map/ All Inclusive Bracelet/ Altimeter/ Dispatch Console/ Attitude Indicator/ Blanket/ Calculator/ Copy Machine/ Deicer
Dryer/ Ear Plug/ Ergonomic Chair/ Filled Candies/ Flight Catering/ Fruit Lollipop/ Fuel 3 (X2)/ Fuel 20/ Fuel Additives/ Fuel Catalyst/ Fuel Hose/ Fuel Supply/ Generator/ Hardness Tester
Imprinter/ Insulation/ Landing Lamp/ Mayor Portrait/ Navigation Module/ Offset Gregorian Antenna/ Oscillating Beacon/ Paint/ Passengers (5)/ Passenger Seat/ Perfume
Powerful Radio Transmitter/ Sandbag/ Security Camera/ Skin Care Products/ Spaceship Engine/ Spaceship Launch Console/ Spare Propeller/ Spare Wire/ Stamp/ Transmitter/
Travel Guide/ Tunnel Freezer/ TV Panels/ Video Wall/ Weather Display/ Wireless Compass

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Woo hoo! I am getting close as well.

Hey friends. Don't forget that Thursday is my birthday and you can send me really awesome gifts please and thank you. Don't worry I will remind you again. I know people like @rocky are so forgetful ;);):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
congrats PeterNHL !:D... for your 150 stars ! I have read who another player is near of this stars number ..( Hey Mireille do you remember who is ?....)...I think this is Cluck and I wnat to tell you PeterNFL : '' HAPPY BIRTHDAY !:whistle::whistle::whistle: to you ! ''
PS: Now you have a proof my dear Cluck !:confused:...My memory is excellent for the Birthday Date !!:):sneaky::unsure::unsure::)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom