Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 28th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Humdeedumdumdee... I am 10% of my way to being able to buy another plot of land. This is the grind I remember from my first game that I should get back sometime G! guys say. The hard part is... Airport Side OR City Side! Take a look at my place and give me some suggestions please. Thank you...
contact GiftXchange for master plan

Reactions: Flo
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Hello Neighbors,

I sent out today's gifts. Thank you for all the great gifts you all sent me! The elves dropped a lot of good stuff today too. Got my ice rink started. Now need to collect all the parts with Santa's Sleighs...

Well everyone, Timur Godlevsky from GI support, does not understand the e-mail subject line(need resore code). Does anyone at the company read or comrehend the english language. They are dumber then a box of rocks.My appology rocky for the comparison. I need to vent my anger.
I'm starting over from the begining. Because I'm done dealing with GI SUPPORT, I hope many of u will understand? new neighbor requests are comming, please accept them, the new game name is RED OCTOBER

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Still need lots of sleigh oil, sleigh covers, heaters, red paint, and of course LANTERNS!! Thanks as always to all of my great neighbours and friends!! If you need anything specific from me...please just ask and send me your friend code if we have not hooked up yet!!

Happy New Year!!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Morning Flyers

All my 20 gifts are sent out for today, this Wednesday morning. Thank you very much for all the continued gifts received yesterday and for today.

Safe flying to you all.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Still need lots of sleigh oil, sleigh covers, heaters, red paint, and of course LANTERNS!! Thanks as always to all of my great neighbours and friends!! If you need anything specific from me...please just ask and send me your friend code if we have not hooked up yet!!

Happy New Year!!
Hi Dan,
I inputted your friend code. Please accept if you wish.
Thanks,
Flo

Happy New Year!!

Have sent Friends Invite, my code is below.
I have gallons of sleigh oil, and many many snowballs !!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Well I completed the Santa event and it removed all my event items to gift and no option to fly my sleighs and I still have an Ice Palace to complete. I still need 2 Snow Makers and some artificial ice. So I can't complete unless I pay 24 greenies but at least I can store it for 800 coins but you can't store the sleighs and their hangers.Stupid, just stupid!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Well I completed the Santa event and it removed all my event items to gift and no option to fly my sleighs and I still have an Ice Palace to complete. I still need 2 Snow Makers and some artificial ice. So I can't complete unless I pay 24 greenies but at least I can store it for 800 coins but you can't store the sleighs and their hangers.Stupid, just stupid!
That is completely crazy! Why does G! have it set-up like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom