Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 28th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
@Robert Thank you for the Smoke Detector. All I need is one more to finish my CT upgrade. Then I can add a Level 4 Hanger and another Jet! Yippee. Anybody have a Smoke Detector handy?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi Captain,
I received your gift, thank you. You are getting mine okay, yes? If you have the chance, please visit my airport city and send me some advice if you see I am doing anything wrong and wasteful. Thank you...

Hello and thanks for all your gifts, they are getting through just fine. Your second Flo2 game looks really good, a clean and well ordered site. I was really pleased to see you have your ice runway and hangar already in place, well done. It is not easy to achieve this. I've yet to purchase my ice runway and first hangar because of a shortage of land. I will need to wait until the end of the year before I have enough green notes to buy my next plot. You are doing well.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Hello and thanks for all your gifts, they are getting through just fine. Your second Flo2 game looks really good, a clean and well ordered site. I was really pleased to see you have your ice runway and hangar already in place, well done. It is not easy to achieve this. I've yet to purchase my ice runway and first hangar because of a shortage of land. I will need to wait until the end of the year before I have enough green notes to buy my next plot. You are doing well.
Thank you. I am rearranging my entire airport right now to make room for another hanger. I got rid of my level 1 runway. Waste of space. Moved my ice runway to where that was. Now I have enough room for that hanger. How many greenies does it take you to buy a new plot of land now full price and on sale?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Thank you. I am rearranging my entire airport right now to make room for another hanger. I got rid of my level 1 runway. Waste of space. Moved my ice runway to where that was. Now I have enough room for that hanger. How many greenies does it take you to buy a new plot of land now full price and on sale?

I often re-arrange my game site. In the early days of game play I discovered I could reclaim some land and/or create space by re-arranging buildings. Another way is to move a building or buildings to your residential warehouse using your inventory option. Full price land costs 20 green notes, half price 10 green notes through discount land option. Unable to buy land with coins anymore.

@ItsRalphy and @Harcourt waited until the special offer of 300% increase in Greenies to buy from the Bank. Then waited for the Half Price Land Sale to buy land.
These offers and discounts come around once a fortnight I think.

Reactions: Flo
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
@Robert Hi! I got my final Smoke Detector from a flight from Singapore. CT upgrade done. Hanger L4 being built. If you can, an Old Lantern would be great. I will send you one too. Bye...

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
@WAMike , My Austin flight doesn't show any repair base item available. I am curious if those that have repair base 5 show these items in the "Additional items you can get" dialog for Austin flight. @Dan Jansen @Davejoyg

Probably will sound silly but I actually don't have access to Austin. Your message has prompted me to wipe out a car dealership so I have room for the Laundry building. Once I have the stuff to build it I'll let you know what it says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom