Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 28th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
What is the Time Travelers message?

@Saralaraloola : It's that they think you changed the time or date on your device for some reason (even though you didn't, it's an error that seems to be a pain to get corrected.) It blocks visiting neighbors, gifting, launching, and events. It has been popping up in error for several people already since the update came out (so something else with the update is messed up), hopefully it gets fixed soon.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
@Saralaraloola : It's that they think you changed the time or date on your device for some reason (even though you didn't, it's an error that seems to be a pain to get corrected.) It blocks visiting neighbors, gifting, launching, and events. It has been popping up in error for several people already since the update came out (so something else with the update is messed up), hopefully it gets fixed soon.
Thanks for explaining, I just had the messed up clock that kept reading 23hrs plus to gift or visit but it actually did reset at 24hrs and I didn't have any flights recorded for the first 3 days.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Season's Greetings Fellow Flyers

I've just finished gifting my 20 gift items, nice and early, this Monday morning 7am London UK time, the best time! I hope my gifts have been getting through with no problems. I can only hope this is true. Thanks for all the old lanterns received, along with paints, oils and covers from my many neighbours.

Time for some early morning Turkey, once again.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Reactions: Flo
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Season's Greetings Fellow Flyers

I've just finished gifting my 20 gift items, nice and early, this Monday morning 7am London UK time, the best time! I hope my gifts have been getting through with no problems. I can only hope this is true. Thanks for all the old lanterns received, along with paints, oils and covers from my many neighbours.

Time for some early morning Turkey, once again.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
Hi Captain,
I received your gift, thank you. You are getting mine okay, yes? If you have the chance, please visit my airport city and send me some advice if you see I am doing anything wrong and wasteful. Thank you...

Jake

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wevxnjx
Username
AAAE-***
December, 28. The gift timer resets at 00.00 UTC. Thanks in advance!
@Ispmark , waiting for reply to a request
@Gyorgy kutsera , I send Snowball in exchange for Icicle
@Joe7 , waiting for reply to a request
@Kesh , I send Fuel20 in exchange for Icicle
@Faith1984 , I send Snowball in exchange for Icicle
@Raf , waiting for reply to a request
@Jake , I send Fuel20 in exchange for Old Lantern
@Daenerys , I send Fuel20 in exchange for Snowball
D2
I send Filled Candies in exchange for Snowball
@RavenENTP , I send Fuel20 in exchange for Snowball
@lacey , I send Fuel20 in exchange for Fuel20

NB. My PC account (d751) is open for simple exchange of 2 items: Fuel 20 and Lanterns.
I've finished the Quest there but keep it active till its end just in case. So I need only Fuel again but Lanterns are okay too.
Bob, I have not yet updated my game as I am still chasing space needles. Therefore I cannot yet gift Old Lantern. I plan to update my game in the next couple of days.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
my raders game hasent worked in over a week:mad::arghh::cry:, after 5 days trying to fix it myself, I contacted GI
I am still waiting for G! to fix "Flo". They told me to wait for the update to be out first and then closed my issue. I reopened it days ago and am still waiting for them to send me a reboot code. After the update, I had to start yet again to get to level 5. Waiting... They need their holiday too I suppose, no?

Where do you get a Freezer? Something than can gift or is it something you need to get from somewhere else?
Hi - you have to get parcels to one of 5 countries and then fly them there with your sleighs. Parcels come either from certain "event" buildings, or by flying sleighs to Lapland. I have the same problem as I need one thing to complete the Ice Palace, and 1 for the Igloo, and the drop rate is very low indeed.

Todays gifts out. Thought I had about caught up, then suddenly 23 more arrive - not complaining about the gifts, just hate owing returning them!

I am still waiting for G! to fix "Flo". They told me to wait for the update to be out first and then closed my issue. I reopened it days ago and am still waiting for them to send me a reboot code. After the update, I had to start yet again to get to level 5. Waiting... They need their holiday too I suppose, no?
They need to speed up their e-mail responce time, and I think the people who work their don't grasp the english language.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Hello all!
Thank you very much for the gifts you sent to Nix!
It was very helpful to finish repair box and Santa's hangar!
Now I'm looking for some stuff for Town hall and Flight school...
I had a blackout for a day because of travels - crossed a half of Russia to see the snow.
Doing my best to reply for all the gifts!!!

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
You need to fly to Eurasia for Freezer !
But you need a Xmas Gift from Lapland to allow you to fly there !!

Frustrating !!
Hi,
Thank you for the info. I got your City Model! Thanks... I need one more of those. My Town Hall will be upgraded in 20h 51m. Needing 1 more City Model, 1 more Master Plan, and 2 Shredders. I am flying for all of these too so I will keep you updated on my needs for the next gift cycle. Bye...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom