Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 28th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is the e-mail i sent GI when they asked, how I would rate their customer service I clicked Bad, and then other and sent this responce:

you take to long answering e-mails,, and the support staff ask the same stupid questions, that people answer in the first e-mail. Sometime it takes us(e-mail recieptiants) 3 e-mails to get our point accross, when it should take one e-mail. Does any one actually read the subject line of the e-mails. I a quality control engineer think you need to overhaul and retrain the support staff.

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN HOW THE ALLIANCES WORK?

I joined an alliance with @KenDuckySmith when the update happened, as it felt right, but have never done anything with it. Just got a ranking of 43rd, and a chest with maps in it??? - what are these? I am assuming that the total passengers carried by the alliance members are added together and that is your ranking, and that when you get the maps you can just fly to these exclusive destinations?

Is there a simple idiots guide somewhere please?

I joined an alliance with @KenDuckySmith when the update happened, as it felt right, but have never done anything with it. Just got a ranking of 43rd, and a chest with maps in it??? - what are these? I am assuming that the total passengers carried by the alliance members are added together and that is your ranking, and that when you get the maps you can just fly to these exclusive destinations?

an alliance is a group of 4 people, are trying to rank by the amount of passengers fly

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go

You basically answered your own question Ralphy. Yes, the combined total of passengers carried by all members is counted. You guys ranked 43rd, and received the chest as a reward. Now you get to fly to whatever destinations are on that map you received.

D

Deleted member 5399

@ItsRalphy
I've discovered some maps, Bangalore, Berkely, Perth, Santa Barbara Edmonton and Novosibirsk require twin turbo props plenty fuel passengers and landing lamps

D

Deleted member 5399

@ItsRalphy Winterthur and santa barbara maps I got

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
@ItsRalphy
I've discovered some maps, Bangalore, Berkely, Perth, Santa Barbara Edmonton and Novosibirsk require twin turbo props plenty fuel passengers and landing lamps
Actually Santa Barbara is a reward map you got for alliance rankings. Other 5 were rewards as being first in green launch.
@ItsRalphy - you can check more details in collection tab (space collection tab and alliance collection tab).

D

Deleted member 5399

Look at your alliance destinations where you would look at reg ancient cities and space launches and see where those maps fall at on the list.
If toward the top, most likely they use twin turbos.
its like using add radars to go to sacremento for greenhouses etc although each map gives 5 items and need 3 times 5 different destinations again multiplied by 3 to equal a QL bonus and the abandoned spaceport

D

Deleted member 5399

If you've done the potsdam glasgow noryega or other collections you know how it works. like vienna gives 5 different musical instruments to equal a grand piano

D

Deleted member 5399

@ItsRalphy and others

These are maps you need to complete collections for spaceport 3X each to = 3X the fianl collection for QL and spaceport

Attachments

• Bangalore.JPG
    Bangalore.JPG
    133.4 KB · Views: 81
  • Berkerley.JPG
    Berkerley.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 83
  • Edmonton.JPG
    Edmonton.JPG
    150.9 KB · Views: 71
  • Final collection.JPG
    Final collection.JPG
    150.9 KB · Views: 75
  • Novosibirsk.JPG
    Novosibirsk.JPG
    147.9 KB · Views: 86
  • Perth.JPG
    Perth.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 69
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Good Morning Neighbors,

I went up to Level 32 this morning. I can now gift a Grinding Machine. I updated my signature. Thank you for all of your gifts. I am working on sending out mine.

Bye...

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
My alliance came in 136th and we got 1 alliance point and some coins n experience. I'm glad we at least get an experience point. Does anyone know if everyone alliance get at least 1 point for participating? Or is it just to 100-200. Or what. Anyone know?

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Comet18 Gift Activity for Today
!WHN (@WhatHappenedNow) received sent
(@Captain WH Rollins) received sent
613yenta (@yenta613) received sent
Blue Aero(@Blue Aero) received sent
Bolleke () received sent