Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 28th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Hi All,

All gifts sent out for today. Many thanks for those received.

Have nearly finished the Bad Santa Event but will not press <Complete> for the next 7 Days or so.
That way I can continue to send Event Items.

My immediate task is to finish all the Turbopop Routes = 16 Flights to San Francisco (Fuel Supply Needed !)
and 23 Flights to Arctic Station (Landing Lamps Needed !).

I hope all visitors to my Winter Buildings have been suitably rewarded !!

Have a nice day !!
I also have landing lamps and fuel supply in my list.

I'm still struggling with the Santa event because my sleighs don't bring me anything and have no more packages for all the destinations. Great that you've nearly finished it.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Comet18 Gift Activity for Today
!WHN (@WhatHappenedNow) received sent
(@Captain WH Rollins) sent
(@Wired Parrott) received sent
Blue Aero(@Blue Aero) received sent
Bolleke () received sent
Cats (@cats are awesome) sent
Chris(@chris68) received sent
Chuck2 (@cward) received sent
davejoyg (@Davejoyg) received sent
doc (@Doc) sent
Don () received sent
flo2 (@Flo) received sent
HS3 (@HS72) received
JCB (@uschu) received sent
MikeO (@m-bari) received sent
MikeO3 (@m-bari) received
Okie (@Kris) received sent
Phlflyer (@Phylflyer1) received sent
Red Oct (@david smith) received
Saralaraloola (@Saralaraloola) received sent
Sdave (@SactoDave) received
SkyM2 (@wkndcmpr) sent
Sophia (@SophiaElizabeth) received sent
WTR1 () received sent

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
Gifts out for the evening. Thought I'd drop Fuel Catalyst out to everyone since I ran out myself today while trying to boost my flight numbers out to a particular location. Been sometime since I did a single gift to all. Hope no one minds. Did not get as many out as I hoped...will get the rest tomorrow.
Have a great night!

Reactions: Flo
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Hello Neighbors,
I got 20 gifts off to my neighbors but none off to little children around the world. The elves have been downright mean to me today. Need more Old Lanterns please and someone to yell at the elves for me. Thank you...
p.s. I can no longer gift Protective Covers for some reason?

I am starting to play again, nut because I have been sick, I cannot really read this forum to actually gift people what they need I will be looking at your name and if not I will be gifting fuel 2.

I had the Flu last week and when I get I get a bad cough and headaches for months after. Sometimes it rakes a good 4 months to clear up. and headaches I am prone to anyways they are worse and it does get worse when I read.

D

Deleted member 5399

I am starting to play again, nut because I have been sick, I cannot really read this forum to actually gift people what they need I will be looking at your name and if not I will be gifting fuel 2.

I had the Flu last week and when I get I get a bad cough and headaches for months after. Sometimes it rakes a good 4 months to clear up. and headaches I am prone to anyways they are worse and it does get worse when I read.
@yenta613
My friend I do hope and pray you get well. I know it is not pleasant being sick for a long time. The game, the gifts; those aren't a need for myself and many others here i'm sure. We all need for you to get better. That is what is important.

D

Deleted member 5399

THOUGHT FOR TODAY JANUARY 3rd 2016

“The one thing that you have that nobody else has is you.
Your voice, your mind, your story, your vision.
So write and draw and build and play and dance and live only as you can.”
~ Neil Gaiman

D

Deleted member 5399

GIFTS OUT FROM !KB and !KB2
Tis the wee hours of morning, near the shores of Lake Michigan; the sound of the foghorn ringing out across the moonlit waters.
The other end of town; a train whistle blows as it rushes off into the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom