Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Where did everyone go?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Welcome back again, @Molly G.
You where out for a year on AC and GI changed a lot in the game. Some good things where developed, but a whole lot of updates they really messed up.
During this updates many old players left the game, because they didn't get their game back or they were tired with the over and over GI response.
By introducing the latest update with the 100 limit, i've seen a lot of players leave the game, check the forum and you'll read about it!!
I've 4 games up and running, fingers crossed, smoothly and the games aren't hit yet for the 100 limit!!
So if you want you can add my games. See my sigs. below.

It's been about a year since I've played Airport City. I just got back into the game and I realized all of my neighbors have essentially quit the game. It's a bit depressing. I would love to find some new active neighbors. My user name is Azwriter12 (6 planetariums)
do u still have my 2 games in friends list?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Yousuf
Username
Baqir
Hello Molly, I play AC & I'm moving quite fast my up through Levels without gaining a lot of money. Do add me :)

Regards Baqir

Top Bottom