Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What useful buildings to add ?

I have made a good expansion of my land and with 4 Grand Hotel and one Tesla Power station, I have room for adding buildings (720 pop and 300 power available) but I don't want to put random building. I know some building are more useful than others for neighbors clicking and my own needs.

For pax, I have a good balance and It's very rare I empty my terminal (currently at 700 for level 6 and 2 Rocket Garden) but I know that when I start with jumbos and giant, I need to have enoug pax to feed them. As for coins, It's not important since launches and completing space collections is more rewarding.

I was thinking about Mega Mall, Pharmacy for one quest but what about others ?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I have made a good expansion of my land and with 4 Grand Hotel and one Tesla Power station, I have room for adding buildings (720 pop and 300 power available) but I don't want to put random building. I know some building are more useful than others for neighbors clicking and my own needs.

For pax, I have a good balance and It's very rare I empty my terminal (currently at 700 for level 6 and 2 Rocket Garden) but I know that when I start with jumbos and giant, I need to have enoug pax to feed them. As for coins, It's not important since launches and completing space collections is more rewarding.

I was thinking about Mega Mall, Pharmacy for one quest but what about others ?

Can you post a picture of your city.
It is hard to recommend anything unless we can see what your city looks like for those of us who are not trading regularly with you.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
I suggest more passengers building or flight catering facility. When starts with jumbo you will need much more than you have.
Coins is easy with launches

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I know some building are more useful than others for neighbors clicking and my own needs.
Planetariums and Training Centers. Nothing else is worth clicking for your neighbors. If you don't have 5 of them total, don't think about visitor needs because they should visit someone else in the fist place.

The only buildings you need are housing + rare gems that produce items, like Rocket Gardens, Planetariums and so on. Do you already have 6 of each factories? Catering Facility, Laundry, Sweets Factory, Furniture ? You need 6 of each.

Try to get every pax building from event. Or at least the best ones. You can always stash them for later, but you'll need them eventually.

Don't buy more Teslas. As long as land is cheap for you (like 10 or 20 greens on sale) it's cheaper to buy new plot and fill it with Coal Stations. Teslas become useful when one plot of land costs like 180 greens or so

IMG_0247.png

IMG_0246.png

IMG_0248.png

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
If you are moving onto bigger planes, try and have 6 of pax buildings that coincide with your playing habits and flights times. So 6x each buildings like Mansions, Studio & Country House as they are all cheap to buy (when you have more coins then you can maybe buy the more expensive buildings).

As for coins producing buildings, again depends on your style and frequency play. If you only play 1 time per hour then look to see what buildings give the most per hour. E.g the car dealership is the most profitable (from memory) if you collect every 20mins over the course of a day, but, if you only play 1 timer per hour then bowling alleys/hotel (but to get 1 hotel you need many gifts from neighbours) are more profitable.

In regards to neighbours, try and visit neighbours with 5 planetariums and only click on those for Red launch collections and more launch ready boxes. Training Centres have a poorer drop rate and only are good if you want green/blue launch collection items.

Just my thoughts - others may differ

I suggest more passengers building or flight catering facility. When starts with jumbo you will need much more than you have.
Coins is easy with launches
Do you already have 6 of each factories? Catering Facility, Laundry, Sweets Factory, Furniture ? You need 6 of each.

4 Grand Hotels is a bit of overkill isn't it? ;)

I see you have 1 Flight Catering & 1 Laundry, and something else in progress beside it.

What you need immediately is more Flight Catering as these guys suggested. Build 4 to 6 (depending on how often you play).

Laundry is also essential, as is Sweet Factory & Furniture factory. Build them as soon as you level up, and start stocking blankets, lollipops & beds before you even fly to destinations that require them.

The second building beside is the 2nd flight catering. I will build 6 of each (flight caterin and laundry for now) since I reached Delta/Powerful Delta flights (remain 6 flight to Sydney to fully complete Jet flights). I also have 8 Tueboprops and since we mentionned adventure buildings, this is my next goal.

For the 4 Grand Hotel, it may be overkill but I have a excess of silver tokens from doing close to 200 Red launches and I'm currenly at close to 200 unspent silver tokens. I'll keep them for the future. I would rather get a few of them instead of spending a lot of gold on townhall upgrades which give measly population cap increase.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
The second building beside is the 2nd flight catering. I will build 6 of each (flight caterin and laundry for now) since I reached Delta/Powerful Delta flights (remain 6 flight to Sydney to fully complete Jet flights). I also have 8 Tueboprops and since we mentionned adventure buildings, this is my next goal.

For the 4 Grand Hotel, it may be overkill but I have a excess of silver tokens from doing close to 200 Red launches and I'm currenly at close to 200 unspent silver tokens. I'll keep them for the future. I would rather get a few of them instead of spending a lot of gold on townhall upgrades which give measly population cap increase.
1 adventure building gives you 50 increase in population. I'm currently at 5000+ and have no need for spending tokens on grand hotel.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
how to get Planetariums and Training Centers?
There was event where you could get those buildings as rewards, now you can buy it from mystery super buildings (training center from mystery super building 1 and planetarium from mystery super building 2). Please note that in each category there are 10 different buildings so chances to get them is around 10%. Also when buying from store that building cost 99 greenies, 65 when buying from Duke's shop. But occasionaly there is super action where you can get it for 19 greenies. My advice is to save the greenies and try to get them when that super action occured (there were 2 in last 12 months - one in december and second in july).

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
If you have a chance to up your passenger capacity it would be great !We have some buildings they upyour paseengers capacity : Crop Circle ,Rocket Garden ( +1 itme by day) ,Alien Legacy ( +1 item by day ) ,Astronaut Academy ( +1 item by day),Space Travel (+1 item by day) , up by 20 passengers for each buildings you have .Total = 720 more passengers
And Luna Park ( +1 item by day ) + 100 passengers more for each
big total = 1320 more passengers capacity

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
If you have a chance to up your passenger capacity it would be great !We have some buildings they upyour paseengers capacity : Crop Circle ,Rocket Garden ( +1 itme by day) ,Alien Legacy ( +1 item by day ) ,Astronaut Academy ( +1 item by day),Space Travel (+1 item by day) , up by 20 passengers for each buildings you have .Total = 720 more passengers
And Luna Park ( +1 item by day ) + 100 passengers more for each
big total = 1320 more passengers capacity
Small correction - Astro Academy raise population not passengers and Lunapark give you 520 coins every 12h - but real value of those is space item for academy and passengers increase for lunapark by 100.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Small correction - Astro Academy raise population not passengers and Lunapark give you 520 coins every 12h - but real value of those is space item for academy and passengers increase for lunapark by 100.
You are right @Kesh, I made a mistake concerning Astronaut Academy...thanks for the correction

CharisseNicole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03q57kfpi
Username
CharisseNicole
You guys are awesome. Coincidentally I was coming here to ask the same thing just a few moments ago.

Here's a question: I only have blue/green launch capabilities right now. Should I focus on upgrading for red and use those launches to increase my coins? I was saving for everything related to falcons (level 6 runway, repair center, hangar, etc.) or upgrading other buildings, like Town Hall. What would be best to do next?

4jkns7.png

Last edited:

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
You guys are awesome. Coincidentally I was coming here to ask the same thing just a few moments ago.

Here's a question: I only have blue/green launch capabilities right now. Should I focus on upgrading for red and use those launches to increase my coins?
Yes, it's a good thing to have the red Pad to increase coins, experience, fuel and a lot of good things for your game...Have fun !

Yes, make the upgrade for the MCC3 and red launchpad your priority. 400,000 gold for the MCC3 upgrade and 200,000 gold for the launchpad but the Investment will be returned very quickly.

With lots of red launches, I managed to collect 800,000 gold in 1 1/2 week to buy the level 6 runway to be able to accept falcon guest flights. Money is flowing easily.

Top Bottom