Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 8th January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as6j8rv
Username
wk-
Thanks Bali Hi,I still need TV panel. Please send it to me.
And your Bali Hi Lanterns game account is still in waiting list, please add me.

I need calculator and TV panel for upgrade building. Please send it to me.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hello everyone :)

A big thanks to all my neighbours, tdv and Sophie for all the gifts and support (y)(y)(y) . I am almost done with this santa mission. Just waiting to for the last 2 stars... which is going to be dicy. Will need one last help with 'Old lanterns' to try one last attempt :rolleyes:

Here is what i sent today:

Bench to pienicki
Channel bar to yabuki77
Cooling chamber to Mali
Grinding machine to KingJon85 I Fly 2
Oscillating beacon to Sophie
Spare propeller to @L.E.X
Spare wire to air canillas stevel2606 lkoo

And finally Old lanterns to Andrew-YYZ Stabekk morgun Bali Hi retkot bubbajed5711 mel FENNIE LYE FancyFlight kitkitkit

To those like me who are still on their santa mission, i wish you all luck and hope that you are able to complete it successfuly :rolleyes:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
avvbz4e
Username
Wport-(item i need)
Thanks everybody for all the gifts i received! My santa mission just completed its selve automaticly when i visited a neighbour so i don't need any old lantarns.

I only need one radar to complete control tower level 6. so please help me!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Hi Everyone,
Thank you for all the gifts. With everyone's help, x10 to tdv, I have finally made it to level 20. I can finally send flight catering and oscillating beacons. That was my first goal when I restarted this game. As many of you may know, a huge part of this game for me is sending gifts and helping people out. Having a limited gift list is frustrating for me, as I know many of you need items I am unable to send. I have been doing my best sending some items from my I Fly account from my IPad game. The limitations I have there is I can't send quest items and you have to be on my neighbor list from I Fly. I have recently come to realize there is a second I Fly at level 24, which is not me. I will be happy to add anyone to my I Fly account if you need upper level gifts, that I can't offer at this time from I Fly 2.

InCoNvEnIeNtE I want to send you a return gift, but I am unable to send any of the items you are requesting. I am going to send you spare wire today, as I think you may have some need for that at this point in your game. If there is something else I can send please let me know.

I know this is not the correct forum for this question, but I am trying to find out the number of coins required for upgrades of level five and six buildings, runways etc... Is this information posted anywhere? I recall some items require 200,000 coins and want to be prepared. Not that you can really be prepared for 200,000 coins, but you know what I mean.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
fk6v1j
Username
yabuki ichiban
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4c6wxq
Username
Ali
Hi all,

I would need some help to finish my repair base (via flights to Sydney). Any help with my list below would be great ;-)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
Thanks to tdv and Sophie for yesterdays lantern overload, I'll not say no should you wish to do the same again one last time ;)

Old Lanterns is all I am after, I've pretty much given up hope of completing the actual mission but would at least like to build one building!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2qdovf
Username
nie lye
tdv - i only have 12 more hours left for the santa's bad day. any last minutes support?.......if got please send lots more to me and PRISJ (sz-forum) thanks....thanks.......thanks.......thanks........:love:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
v70ouc
Username
Ant
I have two more days to go on my Santa missions, still two freezers short (and due to accidentally building my igloo I don't have enough to build my castle, grr) not going to get anywhere like 3 star flights.
So still need tons of old lanterns, looking for the usual always appreciated help from tdv & Sophie.
Thank you all for your help to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom