Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 8th January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asxu3jj
Username
syapik
@tdv, I can visit your city and clicked on sport shops.
2x all inclusive bracelet <-- to complete hotel​
1x wire <-- to complete fuel station (level 2)​
Make-up <-- for duty free​
landing lamp, old lantern, powerful radio transmitter <-- items i need but not so important​
p/s: 2 days more to go to finish santa mission, yet I'm still can't complete half of the mission. :mad:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Please “pay it forward” – concept is simple – I send you a gift that you need – you in turn send a gift to someone who you normally don’t send a gift to (i.e. a stranger/neighbour). Many thanks for people who have already adapted this…

Please PM/Inbox me if you are adding me with your in-game name or tag me here. I currently have many waiting neighbours so please please tag me here or PM me or else I will not accept your invite.

Will try to update this post and tag people when I send items... :barefoot:

thank you for the likes and thanks - I makes my work worth it... (y)

Due to a labelling error a load of old lanterns were shipped to unknown destinations... As a good will gesture the recipients are requested to keep them compliments of the management and not return to sender.

Brand new (off the assembly line) of “old Lanterns” are being shipped out to:

Bali Hi
jackjackeli
knpl
Nina
Suresh Pal
FancyFlight

Sophie - do you still need any lanterns?

Aero - Congrats on becomming a mod!!! - about time you started giving back something to this forum :p:LOL::p

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Good morning all :) Thanks a lot for all the help. tdv received your shipment of 'Old lanterns' (have been using them and still not finished :cool:) Sophie thanks (y)

I have collected 16 out of the possible 18 stars. Will do one last dash to get the remaining two too. So will require all your help in 'Old lanterns' :rolleyes:

Will send out gifts for today in couple of hours. Please do tag me in case you need something specific otherwise it will be from signature.

PS: pienicki will send you bench today (y) yabuki77 sorry for yesterday's mishap, i will be careful today ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
Need to work through the night, so the gifts will be sent in the morning hopefully. that is, if I'm not too tired.
icon_eek.gif

Thanks for all the gifts received yesterday and today.
icon_biggrin.png

Just updated my needs again

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv I can visit your city and clicked on your sport shops yesterday. Do you can see me on your list?
I checked all the people who have clicked on my city and I don't see your name - I have rechecked my list of neighbours and can't see you....

I have the same problem with Kei and lebiegas - Perhaps TDV20 would help when I have to start it....

Can you send me an invite to TDV4 and I will see if there is anything I can do with the configuration - This needs time and will try to do it once this promo finishes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom