Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 8th January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
am working at the hospital graveyard shift. hopefully not too busy during the night, no emergency call as yet, just hoping for a calm night.
Anyway just updated my needs again.

Thanks Bali Hi,I still need TV panel. Please send it to me.
And your Bali Hi Lanterns game account is still in waiting list, please add me.

I need calculator and TV panel for upgrade building. Please send it to me.

Kei, I just sent you a 2nd TV Panel from Bali2.

Bali Hi has you as a neighbour since your name was Wikech.
You are not in Bali Hi waiting list & unfortunately I can't add you again.

Hotdog, sent you a projector.
mandeer, sent you a Cooling chamber.
Wport, sent you a Radar.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Man, you guys and girls get started early! Well, good morning to you all.

I could use a little help. looking for : Archive Box (x2) and Ergonomic Chair (x2) currently working on my lvl 5 Terminal. Other than that, i wouldn't mind any Hotel items!

Happy trading, and as always if you need anything, post here or change your in-game name. I'll help out however i can.

Thanks for the gifts everybody sent yesterday! My 20 gifts just went out this morning. Special thanks to tdv for the last 2 rounds of Old Lanterns you sent yesterday! I have enought Old Lanterns now for the last day of the mission. So to all my neighbors, please do not send Old Lantern (or any Santa items) to me anymore, thanks! I would appreciate Spare Propeller and Flight Catering if you can help.

gcjr: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
lkoo: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Landing Lamp.
air canillas: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Navigation Module.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for the Fuel Additives, which I don't need, not sure if you sent by mistake, sent you Old Lantern.
Stabekk: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Deidei-1jl219: thanks for the Fuel Hose and Spare Propeller, sent you Flight Catering.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
al862: thanks for Old Lantern, I don't see a post from you since Nov 30, not sure what you need now, will check your signature/post later again.
Cicignon: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Wire.
notch: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Landing Lamp.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
BirdEyes: thanks for the Cockpit Glass although I don't need it, not sure if you sent by mistake, sent you Flight Catering.
daniel degracia: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Flight Catering.
Shinobi273: thanks for Fuel Hose, sent you Cooling Chamber.
Lexx0r: thakns for the Fule Hose, I don't have the items you requested, will check your signature/post again later.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Additional Radar.
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Flight Catering, I don't have the things you need right now, will check your signature again later.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Archive Box.
stevel2606: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Fuel.
pienicki: thanks for the Old Lantern (I don't need it anymore), sent you Goal Posts.
jlosada: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Flight Catering.
zenmie: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Old Lantern.
hungyauming: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Deicer.
chirimoya: thanks for the Flight Catering, I don't see a post from you since Dec 27, not sure what you need now, will check your post/signature again later.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Okay, Gifts just reset for me today, tag me or reply to let me know what you need. I have 17 gifts i can send out, 3 are reserved.

Let me know how i can help!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Sent out a few gifts:

@Ly - Spare Propeller
Cicignon - Flight Catering
I Fly - Spare Wire
hungyauming - De Icer
Kei - Spare Wire
Bali Hi - Flight Catering

I am not sure if your "@Ly" is intended for me. The @ tag is for tagging forum profile name, and my forum name is Long. If it is for me, what is your AC in-game name? I don't see "One Bad Day" in my neighbor list.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
tdv and Sophie, many thanks for the lanterns.
If you're able and willing to send me more, ill be very happy.
Only need the Africa-bal, but the gift don;t drop from the flight.
Only 1 day to go, at least i want to try and finish the skating ring.
Thanks in advance.

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
5 minutes ago I reached level 20. So happy, because now I can finally send oscillating beacons and flight catering (will send some the next few hours), which helps my higher level friends. Still 14 to go to get my old level. Thank you all for your support.
I would be glad if this x'mas quest is over. Still don't have all the tools for building the ice sculpture park, and still haven't finished the five continents and forgetful santa, but am able to finish the quest. Will wait to the last hour to do so and than: back to our regular flights!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
I am not sure if your "@Ly" is intended for me. The @ tag is for tagging forum profile name, and my forum name is Long. If it is for me, what is your AC in-game name? I don't see "One Bad Day" in my neighbor list.

Apologies for not tagging properly Long, however, my AC in-game name is spelled out in my sig. Currently it should read as "OBD Egro Chair", unfortunately i do not control when it updates for you or anyone else in-game, but it shows that for me on Android and my iPad version when i check it from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom