Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 8th January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Apologies for not tagging properly Long, however, my AC in-game name is spelled out in my sig. Currently it should read as "OBD Egro Chair", unfortunately i do not control when it updates for you or anyone else in-game, but it shows that for me on Android and my iPad version when i check it from there.

No problem One Bad Day, as I mentioned in my previous comments to tdv, I have almost 300 neighbors, I won't be able to find one neighbor from this forum easily if the forum member added me without letting me know, but I have found you in my neighbor list now. By the way, I would suggest you to state what you need in your forum profile signature just like everybody else does, so people know what you need. Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
TDV tks a lot for the all inclusive braceletes i have my hotel eheh, you are superb, tell me if i can help with something

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
No problem One Bad Day, By the way, I would suggest you to state what you need in your forum profile signature just like everybody else does, so people know what you need. Thanks!

Good suggestion, however, as you can see by my first post in this thread today:
Man, you guys and girls get started early! Well, good morning to you all.

I could use a little help. looking for : Archive Box (x2) and Ergonomic Chair (x2) currently working on my lvl 5 Terminal. Other than that, i wouldn't mind any Hotel items!

Happy trading, and as always if you need anything, post here or change your in-game name. I'll help out however i can.

I posted what i needed in the message per the OP's instructions. I update that each day because it changes daily. I will look into making a list of things i need that would make sense to post in my sig, but as i said, those items i need change while i play as i am not max level yet and am still upgrading various buildings. Thanks for the info.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
tdv Many thanks for the lanterns.
I hope i can finish something if the "pain in the ass" will give
some stardust.
Thanks again, i ow you!!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
One Bad Day - I think what Long is getting at is if you post what you need in your signature (this follows you irrespective of where you post a message) and someone who wants to gift you something only needs to find one of your posts to find out what you need today…

As you say your needed items changes – you just need to edit you signature and automatically your post in the beginning of the thread is changed to reflect what you need now..

So in your example you had asked for ergo chairs and archive boxes – let’s say I had sent you the ergo chairs midday – you would have changed your signature and it would now reflect that – when Bali comes online and see’s your 1st post in the thread he does not need to go looking to see if you have made another post etc… as the 1st one will show him that the outstanding gift is a archive box and will send it…

Sorry if I am stating the obvious but hope you can see the advantage of using your signature to maximum effect. Again it is only a suggestion – you will notice many people use and have a different way of using their signature – so feel free to use it the way you find fit…

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
One Bad Day - I think what Long is getting at is if you post what you need in your signature (this follows you irrespective of where you post a message) and someone who wants to gift you something only needs to find one of your posts to find out what you need today…

As you say your needed items changes – you just need to edit you signature and automatically your post in the beginning of the thread is changed to reflect what you need now..

So in your example you had asked for ergo chairs and archive boxes – let’s say I had sent you the ergo chairs midday – you would have changed your signature and it would now reflect that – when Bali comes online and see’s your 1st post in the thread he does not need to go looking to see if you have made another post etc… as the 1st one will show him that the outstanding gift is a archive box and will send it…

Sorry if I am stating the obvious but hope you can see the advantage of using your signature to maximum effect. Again it is only a suggestion – you will notice many people use and have a different way of using their signature – so feel free to use it the way you find fit…
First, tdv, thanks for the Ergo chairs. I really appreciate the help. All i need now is the Archive Box (x2) to complete my Terminal lvl 5 upgrade.
pienicki - Looks like it got all the items i needed for my Catering Facility, thanks to your help and the help of others. I will send those chocolates straight away!

I also appreciate the suggestions about posting in sig my needs vs simply posting them in this thread. Thing is, either way i handle it, i am updating and having to re-post so that the information gets updated, whether through the sig or through a new post in this thread. I was simply trying to stick with the Original Posters instructions. Will update my sig though soon, to make it easier for everyone, seeing as that seems to be the most well-known way to track what our friends need and can send.

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
One Bad Day what would you like me to send you gift early in the morning so if u can let me knw now would b great, and if you can send me chocholate candies when ever you can is great :)
pienicki - Got those chocolates sent, hope they taste good! ha ha If you could, send the Fuel Additives so i can fly to London, still got a mission or two to wrap up there. Thanks for the help!

Also, updated my sig as suggested to reflect current and upcoming needs. Happy trading guys, hope your day is going better than mine...little wet and cold down here and SOOOO very SLOOOOWWWW at work. ha ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom