1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Solid Fuel burn launches

Discussion in 'Space Launch Questions' started by Arggers, 15 May 2018.

1. Kevin1010

Kevin1010 150+ Star Club Active Member

iPhone
    03m4zpz4
    Kevin1010
    Was thinking the same thing last week.
    But when i uses a ql. I burned almost everything.

2. A Merryflyer

A Merryflyer Active Member

iPad
    03nhxjex
    A Merryflyer
    Why not just quietly join a QL party that already has 5/6 members, and sit at the back with your Solid Fuel burnt and then do it all again every few minutes?

I can't see that it does anyone any harm, especially if the number of members is already relatively high.

Dafsade likes this.
  3. Dafsade likes this.
  4. Yes, i read it yesterday, I think we should do it again. Sounds like fun.You

5. Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins 150+ Star Club Active Member

Top Monthly Post Winner

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    The link below will take you to the January 2016 thread - Spaceship Launches Using Up Smaller Resource Items - in that thread is all the information you could want and statistical data from the Flyers League Table - @Wired Parrott - @Harcourt - the good old days.

http://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/spaceship-launches-using-up-smaller-resource-items.10834/

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

Last edited: 22 May 2018
  6. I always enjoyed those too...might be fun to do them again now that people can't game the system with unlimited launch resources

7. I like the idea too. I have so much "left overs", so let's do it. A host with no non-forum members?

8. My support has no non-forum members and lots of room so don't mind hosting.

9. well thought, count on me

10. If you message the game on messenger they will get rid of your 100 limit. I spend money all time and they did for me

11. i have almost 200 Solid Fuel so if someone does this i am in.

12. jmsammons415

jmsammons415 Active Member

iPad, iPhone
    03uacbl8
    jms items needed
    facebook messenger?

13. Yea. On the messenger part. They did it for me

jmsammons415 likes this.