Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Share my Quantum Leap Bonus

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Waverly huff didn't switch WiFi on or off. I just quit the game then restarted. Now my timer reads 11 minutes. How strange.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
SamZee (Distinguished Keeper of the Quantum Leap),
Please let us know when you are about to join Puppy Chou's launch. I'm hesitant to join now because some non-forum members may add points to launch before you can join in.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Yes closed game and restarted it without change. Perhaps the timer of the QL bonus is the key. I presume you need to disconnect from my QL to speed it up 90% - Since the is in my game, I can't disconnect.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
artzl5e + aoeme5q
Username
Hansle + Knut
We will wait for you! as greensmith said there is the risk of being left stranded...(just mentioned that to Puppy Chou), let's not forget about the apparent limit of 19, so there must be a seat for SamZee ; so if the "Distinguished Keeper of the QL" kindly let us know when you join the other launch we will follow. ;):)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Username
Puppy Chou
Update on next launch:

We currently have 7 on board, waiting on SamZee.
Brexter got a little carried away and put in a bunch of fuel. We're @ 1408/1600.
Anyone is welcome to join and not many points are needed to get to 1600.

Please remember to save a spot for SamZee.

Top Bottom