Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Share my Quantum Leap Bonus

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Great! So if my lander will be back as in the morning, i can join Puppy Chou launch later too (y)
Thanks a lot @ congratz (already) on 2nd place on Apogee launch... Do you counting to be 1st ?
I will be happy with third. Keep an eye on that board. I have seen strange things. People with 10 flights in an hour? Hopefully It doesn't happen again. The person leading at the moment had 28 flights on Monday evening after 1 day!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I will be happy with third. Keep an eye on that board. I have seen strange things. People with 10 flights in an hour? Hopefully It doesn't happen again. The person leading at the moment had 28 flights on Monday evening after 1 day!
True, few users from that board are very wierd. For flights and launches.
I did not received any reward box from that list for months for any of my account, i was even 6th once, for some destinations i was around 15 or so. Nothing.
And on my main account - flights or launches are even not counted - always 0. :blackeye:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
artzl5e + aoeme5q
Username
Hansle + Knut
Hansle's landed within 20 min. Knut just came back! So the bug is random! I would like to hop on the next one in progress?.... My understanding is that the leader of this party is SamZee

Top Bottom