Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Share my Quantum Leap Bonus

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I am intrigued by the idea that those of us who can "reset" the landing time to 15 minutes should try a Quantum Leap launch, say every half hour. I am willing to use one of my QL bonuses to test this. Anyone interested?
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
hansle10 Sure first is yours. I will start launch and you can have first. Just be careful not to use too much fuel early. We need to wait 15 min if possible for others to join

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Username
Puppy Chou
I am intrigued by the idea that those of us who can "reset" the landing time to 15 minutes should try a Quantum Leap launch, say every half hour. I am willing to use one of my QL bonuses to test this. Anyone interested?
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith,
I'm willing to contribute points, but I think as the QL holder, you will be restricted to the 2h24m like SamZee. It may work if both of you offset your launches.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
artzl5e + aoeme5q
Username
Hansle + Knut
Cheers,
Tom

it's intriguing indeed, however I don't believe "we have just discovered a reset point on a non QL launch" (absolutely empirical opinion )
but Tom: whenever you want to test your theory I am in... :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Another 14 people in space :)

Next launch at 01h30 GMT and launches 15 min later.

Do people want another green launch or should we do 1 blue launch next?

Votes on here.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
SamZee, i vote for a Blue Launch, so we can find out if the time changes after closing the game and start it up again.
My 2 green launches come back in 7:00 min.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
SamZee my lander is going to land in 20 min from now :) i want to join in too. Plz let us know which launch it is giinv to be blue ? Green ? Or we can try red ???

Top Bottom