Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Share my Quantum Leap Bonus

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
I am starting this thread because it is now possible to share a quantum Leap bonus. As long as one person in a launch party is using a Quantum Leap bonus, everybody in the launch party benefits from the flight lasting only 2hrs 24 min.

This thread is for people planning to use a QL bonus and wanting to share it's effect.

It is not about getting first or second or even third. It's for people wanting to simply accumulate flights for stars.

I am planning a Green/ Apogee launch tomorrow Saturday 24 May and will be using a Quantum Leap bonus. I will start the launch At 14h00 GMT and hope to be in the air at 16h00 GMT. The aim is to get as many people possible to share the experience, so don't use a lot of fuel to start with. However I have more than 160 neighbours, so chances are someone not on this forum might jump aboard and go for first, so get on early to avoid missing out.

If you are not a neighbour and want to join the launch, be sure to send me an invite ASAP and I will accept it.

I hope to see plenty on board this flight and if it is popular, I will do blue (prometheus) and red (Lunar) launches in future.

More than anything I hope this thread is used by everyone planning a QL event so everybody can benefit.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Great, SamZee. I will be waiting with both accounts...

Please, provide us with more detailed schedule, if possible. Start at 14.00 GMT, then every 3 hours or how ?
Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Ok. Very good response so far. But please. It is important that this is not a quick launch. Ideally I want to open and close this launch and it should last as close to two hours as possible. So I recommend nobody uses more than 50 fuel. If we can get 32 people each contributing 50 fuel that would be perfect. Lol I'd love to see how GI divides the chests in that scenario.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Great, SamZee. I will be waiting with both accounts...

Please, provide us with more detailed schedule, if possible. Start at 14.00 GMT, then every 3 hours or how ?
Thanks!
I am actually not quite sure how the launches after that will go, but as I am hoping to get a top 3 finish in the top 100 rankings for android green launches, so that I can win another QL bonus, they will have to be much quicker and every 2hrs 30 minutes after that if possible, but I will update on here as it happens and hopefully many can join me on some of them as well.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
It can only be tested it people aren't trigger happy. Any guesses on how many people could join?
It looks like at least 15 so far, so yes it is vital that everyone sticks to the maximum 50 rule. I just hope I don't get a rogue neighbour, not on this forum, unknowingly ending it quickly

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Maybe I will try and join some.... I think 50 is to high to start with.... You don't know how many will join, extra fuel is added very quickly if needed....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Maybe I will try and join some.... I think 50 is to high to start with.... You don't know how many will join, extra fuel is added very quickly if needed....

Yes 50 is not what I suggest you start with, It is the total each one should add. Everyone needs to start with less than that and wait to see what happens. Just get aboard and we can sort out seating later :)

Top Bottom