Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Posting what you need in your signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Dave when you start a new page for the daily trades I think it would be a good idea to also mention that if the user is using a phone then they should scroll down and click full version to see the full page and not the mobile one so that they can see the signatures and also to edit their profile I've been viewing this site since I started as the mobile page up until just now and wow what a dramatic difference all of what I've been missing and i'm sure i'm not the only one... I always thought "see my signature" was to see the name on the game that the neighbor has at the time to see what was needed but I see the light now

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
@ edgar: I had the same idee, I didn't find yet how can see the whole page on my mobile phone.. So I am still missing a lot of info in the daily trading page...

Hey Dave when you start a new page for the daily trades I think it would be a good idea to also mention that if the user is using a phone then they should scroll down and click full version to see the full page and not the mobile one so that they can see the signatures and also to edit their profile I've been viewing this site since I started as the mobile page up until just now and wow what a dramatic difference all of what I've been missing and i'm sure i'm not the only one... I always thought "see my signature" was to see the name on the game that the neighbor has at the time to see what was needed but I see the light now

That's solved my problem with signature! I use my samsung tab and all this time I didn't know how to see someone's signature, and when I asked in the forum no one gave me the answer. Thanks Edgar, it's really helpfull, must be for many airport gamers

if you read the forum with a phone and cant see signaturs, you should go to the end of the page and push the button "full version" and you will see everything like if you were on a pc

Code: bw4f85
name: Andrus
I need "smoke detector", "defroster" and "ergonomic chair" ! Please send me that kind of items . I will return anything you want. Thanks !

Just signed in to this forum, I find a way of getting the things you need is to send what you need to other players and they can send them straight back to yourself, therefore getting what you want.

freind code:------ a 425 fgd
user nae rajesh0009
I need items for travel agency,duty free shop,repair base and hotel. how I get 10 green cash for expanding land.
HULL PARTS ----- 3
LASER CUTTER ----2
SMOKE DETECTOR -----3
CASH COUNTER -----1
TRAVEL GUIDE ------2
ALBUM ----1
DO NOT DISTURB SIGN -----1
ALL- INCLUSIVE BRACELET -----4

Device
  1. Android
Thanks Dave!

Need:
Wire (oil station)
Aislant (control tower)
Bacaladera (duty free level 1)
Travelguide (travel agency)
Calculator

Items i can send:
Cashier, drill, draw board, make up, fuel additives, makeup, arc, biscuits and more.

Code: awmzyk7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom