Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Posting what you need in your signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Tips on Adding link? Dave?
Thanks for the Tip Tree!
Got the City Model, sent you the Master Plan
Awesome! Will Send again Sunday
Sunday Master, Monday Hull
I will be online most of Sat +Sun
Cash Counter after that?
Please send me 2 more servers and a Projector Thanks

Steps for adding your Trading Thread URL in Signature:
1. go to your own trading thread
2. copy the URL
3. visit Signature editing page ( https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=signature )
4. add a line of trading thread URL, for instance, mine would be:
Trading Thread: https://www.airportcitygame.com/topic/107-add-me-tree-opgquv/ <- the URL copied in step 2
5. save the Signature (i.e. click Save Changes button in Signature editing page)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Hey Dave. One issue with including it in the signature is that you have to find a post for the person to see it. What I did was actually add it to the section "Interests" in my profile. No color can be added though so its straight text, but all that's needed is to find my ID in the Members list and there's the information.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Hi bew,

The good thing about the signature, is that for the Daily Trade Thread, please can just post "See my sig" and it saves them having to type out everything they need.

I only browse the DTT and send items to people that have posted their, saves me having to look in 20 different threads!

Right, problem I have is trying to find posts from my neighbors WITH the signature. Guess there really isn't a perfect way!

Dave, I have to ask what your neighbor user name is in the game to see if you're listed. I keep an excel spreadsheet of people from this site and a handful of Facebooker's, just to keep tabs on who's who and who needs what. I had to weed out people with nonsense names.

Although my name is now 'Peter-FUEL' people seem to know that flight catering and passengers are good generic gifts. I tend to receive about 60 gifts and don't accept 10 of these- especially bow ties. I send back to the best 20 I get. The people sending 20 fuel obviously get a return. I believe I cant send back 20 fuel back with my update? Is this true? Also with me rejecting bow ties, do these gifters get another chance to gift someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom