Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Posting what you need in your signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been searching everywhere for my user code, using an ipad.
my user name, Capt. Jeff

I try to enter either user codes or user names that are posted here and get the message "Sorry, this username is not valid or you have already sent him a request"

Any help?

I need textbook, whiteboard, binoculars, do not disturb, bath towel, shampoo, bracelet.

Thanks,

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Been searching everywhere for my user code, using an ipad.
my user name, Capt. Jeff

I try to enter either user codes or user names that are posted here and get the message "Sorry, this username is not valid or you have already sent him a request"

Any help?

I need textbook, whiteboard, binoculars, do not disturb, bath towel, shampoo, bracelet.

Thanks,
I suggest you try the iPad forum rather than the Android forum. ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Added you pinksylk. Also, bad news, no one can send the All-inclusive bracelets and you cannot obtain them from any flights. I believe that you'll have to spend the greens on them.

You just need their friendcode(which is mostly in there signatures here in the forum). Then go within the app to your friendslist -> Codes and then there is an inputfield for this friend cod, also you find your own friend code there to post it here so that others can add you too.

I need
4* all inclusive bracelet
2* weather display
3* smoke detector
1* stamp
2* server lack

Code: aocnwgo
Nick: Ami(need item)

I willbsend you as much as i can

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af3lsuy
Username
A.I bracelet pls
Hi guys!

Does anybody have All-Icnlusive Bracelet?? I can't open my hotel for two monts...

I need:

4 x All-Inclusive Bracelet
1 x Anti-Theft Gate
2 x Amperemeter
1 x Lining Plate
2 x Hull Parts
2 x Laser Cutter

My friend code: af3lsuy

I hope You can help me
icon_smile.gif

Device
  1. Android