Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows OKAY GI!!! GET BACK TO WORK FIXING THESE ISSUES.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zpd754
Username
Silver
The same here... On android after install 6.2.11 gifting and vising are off. I cannot complete launch. After restart complete launch seems to work but I wasn't able to collect the landing module. After the new restart I've to complete mission box again :banghead::banghead:. I also started some days ago a game on windows and it has similar issues even if the version is older. It looks like can server issue related to new version.... Something like after santa event... But without event:(. It's really incomprehensible what are doing in Gi...

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
036prbp8
Username
AT
I'm running iOS on iPad. Haven't been able to collect /send gifts and add friends for at least a day now. And forget about visiting neighbours!!! All I need is 3 x Fuel Cans to complete one of my Alliance missions grrrrr

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zpd754
Username
Silver
In this moment seems to work for me... Just one time freeze when I was collecting a collection. The collection result collected but the box with objects for launch was not added to my repository.

Post edit: I just noticed that I miss one mission flight. I know that is usual when servers has issue... But previously I've 34 flight completed and now I've 33... I never seen previously reduction.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
In this moment seems to work for me... Just one time freeze when I was collecting a collection. The collection result collected but the box with objects for launch was not added to my repository.

Post edit: I just noticed that I miss one mission flight. I know that is usual when servers has issue... But previously I've 34 flight completed and now I've 33... I never seen previously reduction.

Hi,

just some advice to avoid losing flight count/pax carried for alliance tasks, run the "test" before landing or clicking any completed flights in the runway or hangar. this will ensure that your flights and pax carried is counted.

if you don't know how to do the "test", here's how:
1. invite test as a neighbor
2. a notification will appear that you have successfully invited a neighbor and n2486 will show up in your pending invites tab. this will refresh your server connection, neighbors game names, pending invites and this also helps getting a stuck shuttle off the runway without losing any chests and coins.
3. delete n2486, don't forget to do this or you will not be able to invite test again

take note of how long it takes for the notification to show up, if it takes longer than 1-2 seconds, your server connection is bad or unreliable and you will most likely lose flight count/pax carried if you continue to land them.

Btw servers are back to "normal" now:rolleyes:, I was just able to send/take gifts and add/delete neighbors from Windows 10, IOS, and Android accounts

D

Deleted member 5399

Having the same problems!!!!!!!
Yes I noticed that last evening from gifting clock reset time @ 6PM UTC-6 all the way up until I decided to go to bed at midnight.
If I cannot land my rocket, I know enough not to attempt retrieving or sending gifts.

D

Deleted member 5399

THIS CRAP IS JUST GETTING MUCH WORSE!!!!
Depicted in the following attachments I have seven planes I cannot fly because I cannot collect fuel or other needed items to fly them.
CANT_COLLECT_THIS.JPG
CANT_FLY_THESE.JPG

D

Deleted member 5399

THIS GAME IS NOW DEAD TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS GAME IS NOW DEAD TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too !!

Not a good start to a Monday :(

Elsewhere Free2play has mentioned some new features in the next upgrade. Rather than new items, please fix the game so it is playable !!

Harcourt

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
I agree 100%. The last 10 months, starting from the magical update in April, has been chaos for this game. Crashes, glitches, lock outs, server failures and all sorts varied problems keep coming and coming. In the meantime, GI keeps spewing out new concepts, major game changes and a non stop string of events that more often than not are bug ridden until 50% of the way through the event!

If the organisation I work for had close to even 0.1% of these errors half the staff would be terminated (always the response from above when things have been mismanaged) and the nation would grind to a standstill.

The track record is atrocious and I can’t think of ONE KPI the company could call a success, except maybe profit :rolleyes:.

I have to say, I love the work that Ivan and his colleagues do. This game itself is fantastic. If it wasn’t, we’d have bailed out long ago. Somewhere, in their middle to upper hierarchy, is a manager (or managers) that needs a bloody great bollocking. STOP RELEASING SOFTWARE THAT HASN’T BEEN PROPERLY TESTED :rage:. How hard is it to grasp that concept!?!:banghead:

We're well aware of the server issues, but fixing them on the fly isn't possible. We're planning large scale tech server works for mobile versions in a few weeks. Nothing like space launches and neighbor visits will be available for a day or two. There'll be an announcement about those works both on the official Airport City page on Facebook and in the game itself.

QA and the time to fix everything that our QA team finds is indeed an issue as well. We hope to spend more time on QA and fixes prior to releasing updates this year.

We're well aware of the server issues, but fixing them on the fly isn't possible. We're planning large scale tech server works for mobile versions in a few weeks. Nothing like space launches and neighbor visits will be available for a day or two. There'll be an announcement about those works both on the official Airport City page on Facebook and in the game itself.

QA and the time to fix everything that our QA team finds is indeed an issue as well. We hope to spend more time on QA and fixes prior to releasing updates this year.
Thanks Ivan, fantastic news :).

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I am agree it is a game but we spend real money on it and we own it ;)
Now more than 1 month the server is bad we cannot play normal like before :banghead:
@neilellor The fact that we use real money is the difference. We have invested real money to have a game that is functional nearly 100% of the time and one that is enjoyable. It is still just a game, but because of the investment, more is at stake, and the expectations are higher

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

Shoot...I'd take a shutdown for a whole week if that would be enough time for you guys to do your stuff. One or two days is nothing; we would just have to cope. Thanks for the great news....look forward to the overhaul.

D

Deleted member 5399

This is what I got via email
Kate (Game Insight Support)
Feb 5, 16:31 EET
Dear Kenneth,

Please, specify the problem in more details.
What exactly happens when you click on Take button and trying to send the plane to the flight?
Does your game crash?
Did you try to reboot your game and device?
Looking forward to your reply!
Sincerely,
Kate
Game Insight Support Team

AND I REPLIED BACK.
When I click on the take button it's as if it virtually depresses but it does not change to where it can be cleared. Often at times after having closed and reopen the gifts received window or even closing and opening the game the gifts may disappear entirely and are not counted in my warehouse. The reason I cannot send my planes to flight is because my fuel reserve is depleted because I cannot collect the fuel needed from my neighbors. I suppose I can sit for hours on end waiting for my fuel to replenish, but I don't often have that kind of free time to sit for long periods waiting. As is with most players, I prefer to get in the game, collect my gifts, send gifts, visit and send my planes off to destinations so I can get on with my regular day to day activities. At one time I had several bottomless barrels bonus and the never-ending faucets but they too have been severely depleted because i cannot collect the fuel gifts from neighbors. And it's not just that. Retrieving launches often results in either lost launch credits or even lost rewards because of the very severe lag in the game. I've tried reboots both ways several times and it does not fix the game. And the last time I complained about this not long ago I got a reply from Valerie that your company was hoping the problem would correct itself in the next update. Well it hasn't. Try going to airportcitygame.com website and read the forums under glitches and errors. Maybe someone other than Ivan who goes by FreetoPlay in the game, someone else should see all the complaints people have. It's not just one person; it's hundreds if not thousands of players having these problems.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Telling you guys, GI should form a forum with representatives from both GI and some players here from the forum. I'd say maybe 6 members (3 from GI, and 3 players from AC forum) and have a sitdown ever so often to have discussions about major issues and complaints as well as updates from GI in terms of what is in the works. It would be a geeat way to open up the line of communication between developer and player. GI could even run polls on the forum to get the feedback from players, and then incorporate it into future updates. I think this forum is the perfect environment to not only communicate with other players, but for the developer and players to communicate.

Hi All,

Am I getting fed up with this !!
fedup.PNG

Earlier free2play said they need to take the servers offline to do work, and we won't be able to do launches, gifting and receiving gifts, neighbour visits.

Well I can't do these things now so it would be better if the work was done sooner rather than later.

Like the recent bug in an event Free2play did not realise a bug was a showstopper until enough people complained about. I suspect he has not realised what a showstopper the current server issues are as well!!

Fed Up of Harcourt City

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
Hi All,

View attachment 11453

Earlier free2play said they need to take the servers offline to do work, and we won't be able to do launches, gifting and receiving gifts, neighbour visits.

Well I can't do these things now so it would be better if the work was done sooner rather than later.

Like the recent bug in an event Free2play did not realise a bug was a showstopper until enough people complained about. I suspect he has not realised what a showstopper the current server issues are as well!!

Fed Up of Harcourt City
dito, so frustrating

i am missing half the launches coz i cannot connect, then if i get on i cannot collect the launch

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hi All,

View attachment 11453

Fed Up of Harcourt City
As I said yesterday, I would take an outage for a whole week if it meant fixing all these issues. It would be a huge inconvenience, but putting down the game for a week is doable. Besides, there are in-game things that can be done without communicating with the server. I'm not convinced 2 days is enough time to address everything

Top Bottom