Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows OKAY GI!!! GET BACK TO WORK FIXING THESE ISSUES.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
dito, so frustrating

i am missing half the launches coz i cannot connect, then if i get on i cannot collect the launch
What I've found out is that when you exit the game and log back on, if you immediately go to trading with your neighbors, you will have some luck with the server. Remember, go there FIRST. If you go anywhere else, you will lose access to the server. That's how I've been getting by for now

D

Deleted member 5399

NOW HOLD ON EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT!!!!! AND LOOK AT THE TIME STAMPS ON BOTH EMAILS.
THE SAME PERSON FROM SUPPORT CAUGHT IN A LIE????!!!!!

THIS IS WHAT KATE SAID THIS MORNING'S EMAIL!!!!
Kate (Game Insight Support)
Feb 6, 13:18 EET
Dear Kenneth,
The mentioned issue has been fixed by our dev team. To get the fixes, just make sure you're well connected to the Internet and reboot the game.
I'd appreciate if you tell me how it goes!
Sincerely,
Kate
Game Insight Support Team

Why go through all the trouble of lying in the first email today????
I just caught GI in a lie
After I sent a message telling kate that no it still wasn't working correctly she sends me this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WT????

Feb 7, 00:55 EET
Dear Kenneth,
Our development team already knows of the trouble with freezes and is making every effort to correct it. Troubleshooting the issue and implementing the necessary changes should not take very long and we intend to improve the whole situation and patch everything up with the following update.
I think the simplest way in your case would be to wait for the update, as I have no other means of helping you this very moment. Anyway, I'm waiting for the fixes alongside you.
If you still have any troubles after downloading the new version, waste no time and tell me about it right away!
Sincerely,
Kate

SO WHO IS TELLING THE TRUTH?????

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
NOW HOLD ON EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT!!!!! AND LOOK AT THE TIME STAMPS ON BOTH EMAILS.
THE SAME PERSON FROM SUPPORT CAUGHT IN A LIE????!!!!!

THIS IS WHAT KATE SAID THIS MORNING'S EMAIL!!!!
Feb 6, 13:18 EET
Dear Kenneth,
The mentioned issue has been fixed by our dev team. To get the fixes, just make sure you're well connected to the Internet and reboot the game.
I'd appreciate if you tell me how it goes!
Sincerely,
Kate

Why go through all the trouble of lying in the first email today????
I just caught GI in a lie
After I sent a message telling kate that no it still wasn't working correctly she sends me this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WT????

Feb 7, 00:55 EET
Dear Kenneth,
Our development team already knows of the trouble with freezes and is making every effort to correct it. Troubleshooting the issue and implementing the necessary changes should not take very long and we intend to improve the whole situation and patch everything up with the following update.
I think the simplest way in your case would be to wait for the update, as I have no other means of helping you this very moment. Anyway, I'm waiting for the fixes alongside you.
If you still have any troubles after downloading the new version, waste no time and tell me about it right away!
Sincerely,
Kate

SO WHO IS TELLING THE TRUTH?????
:mad::DOMG

CarlosFromNYC

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
CF - (Items Needed)
:D:D:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Page 100 of the standard response support book. I've seen that same answer for a number of problems. I love the "true cause" - like there was a cause that was false???? At least they're aware of it.
I agree as well, the "true cause" lol. G! has been making changes for the better hut like someone else said, it seems like they just put an update because they have to without testing out if will work with the rest of the game. I'm all game for new updates and looks of the game but don't mess what was working in previous versions. Make things fun for the players not frustrating and you will have more players is my opinion. Hope they fix the issues with the new update.

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Latest from my ticket to GI this morning ...

Feb 7, 20:06 EET

Dear Phil,

Due to some technical maintenance on game server that is necessary to ensure reliable and stable work you may be experiencing issues with the game social features. The matter will be eliminated as soon as possible so you can freely enjoy the game process.

Should you come across any additional concern, just e-mail me back!

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
Latest from my ticket to GI this morning ...

Feb 7, 20:06 EET

Dear Phil,

Due to some technical maintenance on game server that is necessary to ensure reliable and stable work you may be experiencing issues with the game social features. The matter will be eliminated as soon as possible so you can freely enjoy the game process.

Should you come across any additional concern, just e-mail me back!
eliminated

i think that if the cheaters are eliminated this might go away

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
202dl6ph
Username
CPH
Let me share something with you guys and girls. We are too polite with GI support. We spend real money in this game, and at least we expect some feedback in a correct way. But - the answers from support are sorry to say this - crap. They do update on squares outside the city - everyone says " great stuff".
have they fixed the missing gifting, slow servers, launch problems, visiting other players ? No. Have they fixed something ? - just asking and visit forum then you see a lot of frustration over missing things. I lost a plane, and many did the same, I lost another plane, many did the same, and then I lost a Falcon S1 - bought for hard earned tolkens - made a ticket - answer - it cant happen due to our tech people - what an answer - like you did a mistake and it's your fault. It's a game - I know - but still - I have never in my life seen worse answers from a support team - and GI is a quite big firm with a lot of games under their wings.
Other games reply prompt - gives you some kind of compensation - GI - well - take a Screen pic and we look at it.
Well I can take SC all day - every day and send them - but do they care ? - they dont trust us players when we have a problem
@KenDuckySmith - you are wright - they lie and tell storries - just to let us keep playing.

Today's effort -
No incoming gifts - no visits from neighbours - arrivals and departures OK
Reboot
Incoming gifts restored but unresponsive - no Launch button - no "neighbours waiting" -"add 5" not responsing. Overnight visits now showing
Reboot
Launch button restored but "Dear Player Internet connection required etc"- No incoming gifts - . Visited neighbour - "Please Wait" game freezes.
Reboot
Airship store arrives (G! looking for more money) - "Neighbours waiting" restored - "Add 5" not responding. Incoming gifts restored but not responding - Visited neighbour "Server connection error Please try again later.
Switched off !!!!!!!!!!!! :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

Last edited:
Hi All,

A comment from GI on Facebook 18 hours ago >>

"As for the server issues, there's really no excuse for them, and it's our top priority to fix them. There were some fixes that we brought yesterday that should help right now a bit, but more core changes are still needed, and we'll release them within the next month."

I don't have the heart to tell them that today's gameplay is the worst I have seen for weeks :(:(:(

Regards
Harcourt

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I think what needs to happen is that for the time being, we need to find our time period when the server isn't overloaded. During the evening hours for me, I find the servers able to function fairly well, but that's because all the european players are sleeping, and we all know that a majority of the gamers are from that region of the world. So this is a guideline I would suggest:
1) For all non european players, do all of your trading and collecting during the first few hours just after the day resets (12am UTC).
2) For all the european players, I recommend going as early in the morning as possible to beat the rush of players coming online in the morning.
*Plan on doing all your collecting and sending for the day in that one sitting, so that it will at least free up the servers for others
There is no guarantee this will work, but it may be a way for us to cope until a permanent solution is in place. My fear is that the server issue wont be fixed because of the big event coming up, but I am being optimistic that GI will step up to the plate and deliver.

D

Deleted member 5399

CYA KATE!!!

Feb 8, 05:31 EET
Dear Kenneth,

The first email was sent because we tried fixing your issue. You informed me that it didn't work, so I transferred your reply to the dev team and they decided that the matter will take more time to fix. I informed you about that.
Have a nice day!
Sincerely,
Kate

Top Bottom