Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows OKAY GI!!! GET BACK TO WORK FIXING THESE ISSUES.

D

Deleted member 5399

Yeah okay lets see if the problem corrects itself after the next update.

NOT!!!!

The game freezes when trying to launch or in stages of a launch. Collecting from neighbors again is hard to do. And let's not forget trying to visit neighbors and have the game freeze until the player is forced to close it and restart.
SSDD.JPG

Happen with me many times with my account HMYH when i try to every thing very fast clicking (collecting and fast visiting) but now its work perfect i did this:
I start the game and wait about 1 min then i click normal speed :D
Then i visit neighbors and click it work with me.
By the way if its happen with you again be careful there will be crash if you remember that long file you posted before for the crash and error record it will record in the report this error and every time will happen with you.

NOT!!!!

The game freezes when trying to launch or in stages of a launch. Collecting from neighbors again is hard to do. And let's not forget trying to visit neighbors and have the game freeze until the player is forced to close it and restart.View attachment 11257
I agree 100%. The last 10 months, starting from the magical update in April, has been chaos for this game. Crashes, glitches, lock outs, server failures and all sorts varied problems keep coming and coming. In the meantime, GI keeps spewing out new concepts, major game changes and a non stop string of events that more often than not are bug ridden until 50% of the way through the event!

If the organisation I work for had close to even 0.1% of these errors half the staff would be terminated (always the response from above when things have been mismanaged) and the nation would grind to a standstill.

The track record is atrocious and I can’t think of ONE KPI the company could call a success, except maybe profit :rolleyes:.

I have to say, I love the work that Ivan and his colleagues do. This game itself is fantastic. If it wasn’t, we’d have bailed out long ago. Somewhere, in their middle to upper hierarchy, is a manager (or managers) that needs a bloody great bollocking. STOP RELEASING SOFTWARE THAT HASN’T BEEN PROPERLY TESTED :rage:. How hard is it to grasp that concept!?!:banghead:

D

Deleted member 5399

Free2Play I certainly hope that these issues will be fixed soon.
I feel like I am being punished for time traveling and cheating when I cannot go outside of my own games.
I have 6 games running 3 of which are support, but cannot collect, or send gifts, cannot visit neighbors, participate in launches.
This has been an ongoing problem and I have to laugh when customer support says the game MIGHT fix itself in the next update.
Having someone in your own company making that comment says very little for the developers.

alex

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wulgnol
Username
alex
@Bob69bob
As an ex developer, now Manager, I can relate to this. But my theory is that there are new owners or investors and the cash flow must be raised.

.............STOP RELEASING SOFTWARE THAT HASN’T BEEN PROPERLY TESTED

That is easy solved, a lot of hardcore players here, so select a group of willing body's. I year ago I mailed GI to ask if they needed beta testers

D

Deleted member 5399

@Bob69bob
As an ex developer, now Manager, I can relate to this. But my theory is that there are new owners or investors and the cash flow must be raised.

That is easy solved, a lot of hardcore players here, so select a group of willing body's. I year ago I mailed GI to ask if they needed beta testers
I too have been a beta tester in the past.
Some companies however made promises never kept while others did go to extremes to thank those who beta tested.

I know there is players they spend money on this game on sale only for $10 every month and there less than that amount its difficult (cannot) for them to spend more.
Some players they (can) spend hundreds and thousands.
Some players they play the game a years without spend $1.
All we are equal and should GI respect that all of us spend hours every day to play and we deserve a lot and the time now to fix this problem (server) waiting more than one month for what ?!!!!!!!
Look around you millions games online and never there server problem and i believe Russian one of the top countries they have the best programmers and servers.
Gi not small company to wait all this time if they are waiting to update on valentine with my respect this wrong you should start now to fix and update if need it no wasting time any more every one in the forum notes that there is new players every day and still growing up and more coming.
Thank you
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I am agree it is a game but we spend real money on it and we own it ;)
Now more than 1 month the server is bad we cannot play normal like before :banghead:

I also been playing for many years over 6 years now and have put money into this game and dam right they should make it run right. However since the last update alot of things have been cleaned up, i dont have many issues only it frezzes during game play, but no crashing :)

I also been playing for many years over 6 years now and have put money into this game and dam right they should make it run right. However since the last update alot of things have been cleaned up, i dont have many issues only it frezzes during game play, but no crashing :)
The server my main issue i cannot active QL when i start launch sometime i cannot add points also the freezing if its happen i make the game difficult to play and lost launches too.

D

Deleted member 5399

Valerie (Game Insight Support)

Jan 29, 19:54 EET

Dear player,

We've already found the true cause of the problem, and our tech team is currently looking for a way to make it right. The fixing might be time-consuming, so the solution is likely to be available with one of the updates and it's quite hard to estimate the time frame.

Sadly I lack other immediate ways of helping you just now, so let's wait and see if the next version of the game can fix things up. Thank you for understanding!

Sincerely,
Valerie
Game Insight Support Team

Valerie (Game Insight Support)

Jan 29, 19:54 EET

Dear player,

We've already found the true cause of the problem, and our tech team is currently looking for a way to make it right. The fixing might be time-consuming, so the solution is likely to be available with one of the updates and it's quite hard to estimate the time frame.

Sadly I lack other immediate ways of helping you just now, so let's wait and see if the next version of the game can fix things up. Thank you for understanding!

Sincerely,
Valerie
Game Insight Support Team
:D:D:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Page 100 of the standard response support book. I've seen that same answer for a number of problems. I love the "true cause" - like there was a cause that was false???? At least they're aware of it.

Yes it is only a game but it ceases at the point were we start to spend real money (at this point it becomes personal) the bugs are driving us right straight to the wall.

And yes G! should thoroughly check with a very fine comb the bugs before any release. If I was a G! employee I'd be embarrassed by all the complains.

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
my issue is the 100 item limit, have had back and forth conversations with Gi, to no avail
but my argument may be getting somewhere, i have argued that not only can i not compete with alliance tasks, but i cannot compete with the rest of the players who have 500+ items, i did some maps yesterday and it took me 30 mins to use all my landing lamps, maybe in 3-4 weeks i may get close to 1 x QL

i have said that i have no interest in trying to improve my game if i am only competing with those who are new players,

see what happens, i still dont really care

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Kaneva
Username
Kaneva

NOT!!!!

The game freezes when trying to launch or in stages of a launch. Collecting from neighbors again is hard to do. And let's not forget trying to visit neighbors and have the game freeze until the player is forced to close it and restart.View attachment 11257
Having the same problems!!!!!!!

Top Bottom