Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows OKAY GI!!! GET BACK TO WORK FIXING THESE ISSUES.

D

Deleted member 5399

Not working for me right now folks.
I tried to collect, gift and visit in several of my games with no results other than the PLEASE WAIT freeze.
Sorry that I cannot send fuel to those in need.

CYA KATE!!!

Kate (Game Insight Support)
Feb 8, 05:31 EET
Dear Kenneth,

The first email was sent because we tried fixing your issue. You informed me that it didn't work, so I transferred your reply to the dev team and they decided that the matter will take more time to fix. I informed you about that.
Have a nice day!
Sincerely,
Kate
Game Insight Support Team
What do you think it will be fixed when valentine event start as update ?
I feel bad about this email you got i dont think so they can fix the server problem before the valentine event.
If they want to fix it they should do now and make a test with us.

HELP - Why am I now landing "GHOST" planes and adding to Warlock Collection.Has my game traveled to 31 October and Halloween - or is it "just a server issue"

Update - guest planes now normal again.
You click on Crystal Ball that stored in your warehouse then the ghost planes will show when it expired after 12 minutes all the guest ghost planes will disappear.

D

Deleted member 5399

Some things we often encounter in life and we step away for a while; returning to it later and most likely solving the problem, or completing the task with much ease.
But this is one thing firstly beyond anyone's control except the developers at GI.
So stepping away and returning later doesn't seem to do any justice. I try and try to take breaks between frustrations, but again the problem still remains.

D

Deleted member 5399

It might be a new event but SSDD, still having issues retrieving, gifting and visiting neighbors
NOT FIXED.JPG

Top Bottom