Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 7th January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
tdv, Sophie and @aircanillas, Thanks for the lanterns.
If you're able and willing to send more, i'll appreciate that!!!
Thanks again for helping me!!!!

Wow, another two rounds of Old Lanterns from tdv!!! Thanks so much tdv! I think that concluded my Old Lantern jouney, should have enough for the 2 days left on the mission. I have updated my signature and in-game name, don't need Old Lanterns anymore, I would appreciate Spare Propeller and Flight Catering for now if you can help. Thanks!

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
rnoej1
Username
gcjr
Special thanks to tdv, i may just get that freezer lol.

Thanks to everyone else also,lanterns please!

God I cant wait for this to be over and another quest shoved down our throat straight away!!:eek:

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Special thanks to tdv, i may just get that freezer lol.

Thanks to everyone else also,lanterns please!

God I cant wait for this to be over and another quest shoved down our throat straight away!!:eek:

Yess i need new mission... I cant do anything anymore :-(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
fk6v1j
Username
yabuki ichiban
Sent out gifts for today. Thanks to all my neighbours for all the support (y) tdv and Sophie i owe you two big time. This mission was not possible without your help (y)(y)

Just 2 days to go for this santa mission so need all your help in collecting the last stars of this quest :rolleyes:

Here is what i sent today:

Channel bar to yabuki77
Chocalate candies to pienicki
Cooling chamber to Mali
Deicer to bibigarf air canillas Lexx0r CK-Airport
Grinding machine to I Fly 2
Spare wire to stevel2606
Old lantern to Andrew-YYZ Stabekk morgun Bali Hi retkot Sophie bubbajed5711 mel FENNIE LYE FancyFlight kitkitkit

PS: My airport now host Skating rink, Christmas gift shop, Igoo, Santa's house and Ice sculpture park. Do pay a visit ;)

Sorry Suresh Pal I did not get your Channel bar. If possible could you send it again.
Thank you.:)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
Wow!
Thank you tdv and Sophie for the lanterns, I was able to complete the Santa quest just now!!!!! So I am good on lanterns, will update my signature soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom