Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 7th January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Please “pay it forward” – concept is simple – I send you a gift that you need – you in turn send a gift to someone who you normally don’t send a gift to (i.e. a stranger/neighbour). Many thanks for people who have already adapted this…

Please PM/Inbox me if you are adding me with your in-game name or tag me here. I currently have many waiting neighbours so please please tag me here or PM me or else I will not accept your invite.

Will try to update this post and tag people when I send items... :barefoot:

thank you for the likes and thanks - I makes my work worth it... (y)

Gifts sent:
Dispatcher Console - CK-Airport
Ergo Chairs - jamie
Insulation - KingJon85
Transmitter - Andrew-YYZ
Travel guide - nsari (Sari2)
Paint - hungyauming {Again sorry pal If I had seen your 700 points in Kei's launch I would have stayed under your amount... BTW I have no use for a gold box - Just trying to get the game kicked into sync as currently I can see Kei as a neighbour but he can not see me}

Old Lanterns:
Andrew-YYZ
Ant
Bali Hi
bubbajed5711 (Coacho)
FENNIE LYE (nie lye)
gcjr
jackjackeli
Kei - After the launch hope these gifts come through
Kitty
Loh Wai Kwan (AML)
mel
Nina
Long
PRISJ (SZ)
Red Fox One
Sophie
Stabekk
Suresh Pal
vayka1
Wport
zenmie

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Good morning everyone ;) (and good afternoon to me :cool:)

A big thanks to tdv and Sophie (y)(y) and yes to all my loyal neighbours ;)

Finally with just 2 days to go i am almost done with this santa mission. Collected all collections and materials. Just waiting to 3 star my remaining 5 flights (Less chance that i will mange all 18 stars but 15 is still possible)

So will need a last dash of 'Old lanterns' :rolleyes: Will send out gifts for today in few hours times.

Have a great day ahead.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
am3m8dpd
Username
veqryn
Hi all,

I'm trying to upgrade my flight terminal to level 3 and I'm missing 1 last item from goa: the guestbook.

I've done enough flights to Goa to qualify as an expert (almost 100 flights now), yet I'm still missing the guestbook.

If anyone can send me a guestbook, I'd be very grateful. Let me know what I can send in return.

please see my signature for what i can send back, and any other items i could use

thanks,
Veqryn

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
rnoej1
Username
gcjr
Still after that Damn elusive freezer!

So need lanterns still please!

Thanks to tdv Sophie and everyone else for their help!

I initially thought 25 days to finish this quest was waay to much time lol

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
v70ouc
Username
Ant
Joining in the dawn chorus for old lanterns. Thanks again to everyone and especially tdv & Sophie for shed loads.

My gifts should reset in about 4hrs, let me know if you want something specific.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Alright guys, the Santa mission is almost up now, and I really need help with Old Lanterns! I bought Santa's Chest (for the third time now) and with the Old Lanterns gifted by you guys, the total lanterns I got yesterday was 20-ish maybe near 30? But out of those lot of Lanterns, I only got like 3-4 Star Dust :mad: oh there goes my airport cash saving... :cry: I really need the Ball of Africa, so hard to get..

Anyway..
tdv nsari Andrew-YYZ Sophie pienicki syapik air canillas Bali Hi kitkitkit Hotdog : You've helped me a lot with your lanterns, would you please send me more? Sorry for the direct request, mission is almost over :eek: Thanks a lot.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Red Fox One i noticed with the elves and star dust if you have star dust or you sleighs are out flying the elves will give u nothing where as if your sleighs are in the hangar and you press the elves they give u the star dust, thats what i noticed just suggesting it if you wamt to try it :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
fk6v1j
Username
yabuki ichiban
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Thanks everyone for the lanterns! Only 2 days left! I need to get as many lanterns as possible! I have 20 gifts to send out so lets do some gifting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom