Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 7th January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
Hi All, thanks for the recent gifts. Am sending out as many old lanterns as I can according to the trading thread and game name (after checking for Xmas tree/palaces!) Would appreciate the last few lanterns before the end of the Santa mission :)

gcjr : I've added you, please accept.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Also want to thank tdv and Sophie for all those 'Old lantern' I have collected 15 stars and close to getting the 16th one. Remaining 2.... it will go down the wire..... :mad:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
Hi TDV, needs help on all inclusive bracelets x4 for hotdog. Thanks
Tonight working on the graveyard shift, will be sending out gifts tomorrow morning my time.
Thanks everybody for the gifts send yesterday.

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
Good Day,

Thanks for all the gifts received.
I seem to be sending out to my neighbors on a 2-3 day rotation, so if you didn't get a gift today, you should receive one in the next day or two.

Today I have sent;
Old Lantern to pienicki Monica Kitty cap'n5 brookeluke Bali Hi
Flight Catering to morgun Sophie 2 laurens
Air Vent Filter to Mali KingJon85
Deicer to hungyauming
Whiskey to nsari Deidei-1jl219
Navigation Module to perezgreg
Passengers to yabuki77
Spare Propeller to Sophie br3tt
Spare Wire to Cicignon HP-

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Red Fox One i noticed with the elves and star dust if you have star dust or you sleighs are out flying the elves will give u nothing where as if your sleighs are in the hangar and you press the elves they give u the star dust, thats what i noticed just suggesting it if you wamt to try it :)
I was away yesterday and don't have the time to visit the forum, so didn't test out your suggestion. But too bad now I don't even have any lanterns of stardust left :cry: although I managed to complete the mission now, but I don't get all stars and have to complete some buildings by using cash :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom