Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 7th January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
Thanks for hte gifts! My 20 gifts just went out this morning for the gifts I received yesterday. Special thanks again to tdv and Sophie for the Old Lanterns, two more days for the Santa mission, still need to get 3 items, so I will still need Old Lanterns. Signature updated.

Maqu86: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Chocolate Candies.
pienicki: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Chocolate Candies.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Spare Propeller.
Jonathan Godinez: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Fuel.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Spare Propeller and Altimeter, sent you Old Lantern.
Ivan: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Old Lantern.
knpl: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Lexx0r: thakns for the Fule Hose, I don't have the items you requested, will check your signature/post again later.
hungyauming: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Deicer.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
chirimoya: thanks for the Flight Catering, I don't see a post from you since Dec 27, not sure what you need now, will check your post/signature again later.
Cicignon: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Wire.
Shinobi273: thanks for Fuel Hose, sent you Cooling Chamber.
al862: thanks for Old Lantern, I don't see a post from you since Nov 30, not sure what you need now, will check your signature/post later again.
notch: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Landing Lamp.
morgun: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Flight Catering.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
jlosada: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Flight Catering.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Archive Box.
cap'n5: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Old Lantern.
daniel degracia: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Flight Catering.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Additional Radar.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
Just finish off work, am working very late. Tired.
fresse.png
icon_biggrin.png

Anyway thanks eyeryone for the gifts
icon_biggrin.png

Just updated my needs
icon_razz.gif

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
I'm back!!!! Sorry for hardly staying updated on the forum I was on a 2 week hiatus from work and therefore hardly had any time to join the forum when at home. I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas and a very awesome New Years! Thanks for all the likes and tags had over hundreds of them :love:. Let me know if you need anything specific from my sig and I will continue to try to send out old lanterns to those that I have on my Sophie-test account.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I'm back!!!! Sorry for hardly staying updated on the forum I was on a 2 week hiatus from work and therefore hardly had any time to join the forum when at home. I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas and a very awesome New Years! Thanks for all the likes and tags had over hundreds of them :love:. Let me know if you need anything specific from my sig and I will continue to try to send out old lanterns to those that I have on my Sophie-test account.

Happy new year :)
Good to have you back!

I finished the game.. so bored now :confused:

Sophie, thanks for your Old Lanterns bulk shipment!! Thanks a heap to tdv!!

Thanks also to One Bad Day, Long, Red Fox One, kitkitkit, nsari, retkot, jamie, Suresh Pal, cap'n5, lkoo, D:, gcjr, jljack74, LoveB, pienicki, JS1114, LeoLion, Postlincman, notch, Cassie, DH, sandy, Z@ck for your Old Lanterns. Yoou guys are great! With your help, I am confident I can finish this quest and complete at least one of each buildings!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom