Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launch thread

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
No they not sitting at 56/54
I am only adding points from 24 and below

Attachments

• IMG_7026.PNG
    IMG_7026.PNG
    786.5 KB · Views: 52
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Th launch started 12 hrs go and I e been adding points every hour so why you accusing me of adding 224 Pts in 40 mins

56 X 4 hrs no item larger than 24

I'm merely asking because two different people told me that you were adding points quickly. Adding 220 points in 4-5 hours if you started at 7pm just isn't possible due to the resets. That would imply you were also using larger values because you can only add about 100 points due to the rest times

I don't think anyone is being accusatory at all. We are just asking.

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
I added points 24 12 12 6 and 2 I did this every hour Beteen 7 and midnight So add it up 56 plus added the dank item when they reset or more times which is what I've added if I pressed a 40 by mistake I cannot recall if I did

Why I'm being accused of adding 224 Pts in 40 mins?? I've been adding points since 7pm U.K. Time

My own launch landed at 6pm I didn't join your launch till past 7pm U.K. Time

so what your saying is im being talk about which frankly I don't like that it's really very poor and maybe time I left then

was good to know you

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
If you look at the posts it's very conflicting messages

Robbie is quoting 56 Pts per reset

Dave is quoting 6-24 Pts per reset

Nevermind the accusation of adding 224 in 40 mins when I've been in for 5 1/2 hrs now

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Fine

Well I told you I've been adding points since early evening guess you and Robbie don't believe me and guess 5 1/2 hrs must mean 40 mins to you guys

If I accident hit a 40 then it was mistake I don't recall as my daughters been sick all day
Dont need this crap chucked in my face

But end of the day falcon is more points than me so I won't be adding any points to it in next 9 hrs so why all the fuss about points you all will eventually put in more points than me the time it launches ???

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
My 40 minutes was based on when you first asked about how many points you should add...which I thought meant you had just joined the launch at that point. I didn't understand that you were asking about the points 4 hours after you started. I was mistaken and I apologize.

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
I think too many mixed messages and communication going on

Not been good day both my daughters are very sick after been blocked out the game for 2 days

I didnt need this today

I won't be adding points anymore keep all happy

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
So after all the questioning and accusing last night this is the actual points

Flying Falcon 574
Robbie 314
D charf 262
Markyboy 224
Blue jay 214

So all three were above my points and Flying score is double mine I don't see any question on his score and the two people questioning ME put in more point that I did

I rest my case you have no reason to question me and I proved my point

Top Bottom