Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launch thread

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
Over in the glitch forum and the news forum other people are reporting seeing similar distressing messages. All evidence is that the problem is on the game's servers, not on people's individual devices.

Weird day I'd guess. Then to boot my iPad game crashed on me and I had to reinstall the app. We will test whether I can restore my game tomorrow but it should work as long as the technical issues get worked out

Well, I got my game back so that's good. Can't gift at all though since it doesn't look like it recognized the reset. Small annoyance but at least the restore worked easily via my Game Center ID

Mark - don't know what to tell you other than work with GI support on your issues. I don't think anyone in this group can help with what you're seeing. If you read the other threads elsewhere in the forum you'll see others have had similar issues

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Ok support said fix has worked and reboot game
So I closed the app restarted my iPhone but nothing still says volatiles game terms and airship says cannot connect to Someone found to cheating I feel like quitting all together now

Does this mean delete and reinstall the game totally

But don't I lose everything I'm stuck what to do as don't see how I can save and restore it

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Ok no more news today again no reply from GI no one replying to me dont know what else to do I'm stuck nothing's working

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
I was already in a red prep so I'm launching so I'm ready to do the blue launch in the morning. All that is left is 26 points to fill her up. 2 and 3rd positions are open. Anyone want a cheap ticket to the moon. LAUNCHED!

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Ok launched at 6.02pm UK time

Weird thing in my support account it shows version .8 not .24 no updates for it so it is showing spring event lol and it's on my daughters Amazon Fire so might be delayed for requests to come through

Top Bottom