Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launch thread

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
Thanks for the great advice in this thread from my teammates. Over the weekend I built both 2x2 and 3x3 "passenger collection pads" surrounded by lakes etc. I don't have access to any of the more advanced decorations such as metro stations but I will keep my eye open for those in the future.

I have also been flying more to the Cape and visiting friends' training centers. It sure is hard to click on them when 6 planetariums are sitting right next to them ;) But I am slowly increasing the number of space suits and lab notebooks I have. (Everything else I already have tons of.)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
Passenger collection pad??
It's a space that you surround with things that give boosts to the number of passengers collected, such as playgrounds and lakes (or metro stations and ball courts, if you have those). Then you move each building onto the pad, collect the passengers, move it away, move the next building onto the pad...

I'm getting about 50% more passengers out of each building this way, though people who have the more powerful elements such as metro stations can more than double (or even triple?) passengers collected.

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Oh right I see

I never run out of passengers lol limit is 650 at the moment

Use The three cheap decorations and deleted my 4 mazes as needed the space

@Robobobo888 i fly probably 10 flights a day to the south observatory just to try and get the stuff needed for green and blue kits. I'll probably keep a couple deltas for this even after I finish getting my last destination up to 3 stars. It seems to free up visits to planetariums but I can do it since I have 10 hangars.

Even in the fuel ring I'm in (not yours) I ended up building 4 hangars on my level 2 terminal just to fly to the Cape. I'm finally getting stuff to support launches and am probably about a month from a red pad there since the only thing I do there is send fuel, fly those planes 1-2x a day and visit neighbors.

I'll have to look at this pod idea a little more. Every few weeks you can get these gardens, etc by buying coins or greens so the next one should be coming soon I'd think

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Over the weekend I built both 2x2 and 3x3 "passenger collection pads" surrounded by lakes etc. I don't have access to any of the more advanced decorations such as metro stations but I will keep my eye open for those in the future.

Nice! I think you'll find it really pays off, even though it's extra clicks each time you collect. The special ones with 10% bump and a radius of 2x2 like the Mystery Metro Station are occasionally offered as a bonus on bank purchases. So if you're in the position to spend $5 for a few greenies, you'll get the special ones. Your city is definitely growing and lookin' good!

I have also been flying more to the Cape and visiting friends' training centers. It sure is hard to click on them when 6 planetariums are sitting right next to them ;) But I am slowly increasing the number of space suits and lab notebooks I have. (Everything else I already have tons of.)

I totally hear ya on the cringe you might feel passing up Planetariums to click on Training Centers - because I feel it too - but I think you'll see a plus side. Planetariums offer fast growth because the red launches offer so much more coinage than the others. But, when you're ready to start flying the space maps to get QL's, I think you'll find it just a little bit easier to start flying the Green maps with Turbo props and Landing Lamps. Plus you'll gain the learning experience so you'll feel better prepared for the blue and red maps. Even though @Davescharf said what to expect, I tried flying a couple green maps with 50 landing lamps and had to learn the lesson the hard way: you will need lots of passengers, fuel, and landing lamps to make much progress. I ran out of landing lamps before the map time expired ... what a waste!

Here's what my count looks like this morning:

Prep.gif

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
My numbers are similar (I haven't looked) except that I have a ton of field rations. They seem to have a high drop rate from neighbor's cosmic fuel stations, which I used to hit often before I found so many planetarium neighbors via the forum.

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
@Robobobo888
Even in the fuel ring I'm in (not yours) I ended up building 4 hangars on my level 2 terminal just to fly to the Cape. I'm finally getting stuff to support launches and am probably about a month from a red pad there since the only thing I do there is send fuel, fly those planes 1-2x a day and visit neighbors.

Dave, I'm right there with ya on the Fuel Ring. I've got planes flying to Cape, Baikonur, and N Observatory. I've got a green and blue pad ready to go. My challenge is that my fuel ring account is on the wife's iPad, so I only get to "borrow" it for about 10 minutes a day LOL.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
I never run out of passengers lol limit is 650 at the moment
I mostly need the extra passengers in the morning, since most of my planes have landed during the night. I have 4 deltas and 2 powerful deltas. Throughout the day as planes come and go one or two at a time it's usually less of an issue.

Nice! I think you'll find it really pays off, even though it's extra clicks each time you collect. The special ones with 10% bump and a radius of 2x2 like the Mystery Metro Station are occasionally offered as a bonus on bank purchases. So if you're in the position to spend $5 for a few greenies, you'll get the special ones. Your city is definitely growing and lookin' good!

I totally hear ya on the cringe you might feel passing up Planetariums to click on Training Centers - because I feel it too - but I think you'll see a plus side. Planetariums offer fast growth because the red launches offer so much more coinage than the others. But, when you're ready to start flying the space maps to get QL's, I think you'll find it just a little bit easier to start flying the Green maps with Turbo props and Landing Lamps. Plus you'll gain the learning experience so you'll feel better prepared for the blue and red maps. Even though @Davescharf said what to expect, I tried flying a couple green maps with 50 landing lamps and had to learn the lesson the hard way: you will need lots of passengers, fuel, and landing lamps to make much progress. I ran out of landing lamps before the map time expired ... what a waste!

View attachment 7215

Don't say I didn't warn ya :D

Wait to you do any jet based map flight. Double the fuel and passengers needed. Fortunately I had an alarm clock to refill my passengers or it would have been a short set of flights.

If you didn't do it I'd suggest a bonus be activated too. I prefer Golden Dice but others like different options

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
If anyone wants my fuel support account the code is

09kw06bx

The game is version 5.3.8 on amazing fire.

Strange as game us actually 5.3.24 version lol

But it ok to send F20 too anyone ok

So pm me your code and I'll add to Haggishead ok

Top Bottom