Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launch thread

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Ah so you questioned about the points I added then changed the points system to add mmm this contradicts your questioning and the debate your rules were not clear and were changed to suit

A slow launch of no item larger than 24 points but when I log off suddenly it's bump up the pints and I'm suddenly out of the top three and best laugh is robbo it in more points than I did and questioned me
So my argument is I could have out in 224 points at once and made no difference to the outcome if I put up 56 every few hours

This is reducous and I'm out total joke how I have been treated in this manner

You changed the rules to suit you and who got top three that is clrar to see and I'm the target of this crap

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Finally you made a decision to change so others can add 40 ppints so where is the message oh that's right they is none been put on this thread so of course must be a private thread omitting me from it.

Why is there no message in this thread to say folks you can add 40 points now. THERE IS NONE

Total liar and farcical beyond belief

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
So if you set rules you don't change them when I went to sleep there was still 12 hrs left to go and I wake up after 8 hrs already launched so who's telling the truth there

I am happy to leave as it clear it's is a selected few and I'm not involved so cheers for that and thanks for clarifying your own mistakes

1. put in no more than 24 Pts from DAVE
2. Put in up to 54/56 points from
ROBBO

Both contradict each other so not clear

1 You questioned my points total which is 224
2 three people including ROBBOB put in more points than me

Again contradicts why bother questioning the points that I had put in as I was lower than three others POINTLESS DEBATE

1 you said follow rules and added that folk can put in 40 points
2. There is no message in this launch thread to say add 40 points

So you broke your own rule and didn't notify in the thread so assume you messaged others in private to add points so I fell down the order or they would not know

So I am not stupid and know when I'm
Clearly targeted as the new guy so as I have pointed it out VERY CLEARLY many points are contradicting and selfish attitude aimed at me that has done this

All I did was put in 224 stupid fecking points and the reasons you have gave contradict your own rules

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Question

Am I to get gifts back at all

I'm still sending to @FlyingFalcon
@Blue Jay daily had nothing in return from some players for days since the debate with Dave and me not being in any of your threads

Or am I remove you from neighbours list

Please advise

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
There is a Mir on the pad ready if anyone wishes to join in any points you want to add no limit no rules feel free open invitation

Top Bottom