Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for October 2012 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Signature updated. I am now level 33 and was able to complete my first Stadium. I have two more built and they are just awaiting benches and goal posts. All are at the top of my city next to the Universities...after all every University needs a stadium!!!

Device
  1. iPad
I Fly. I have just added you as a friend . Although you will doubtless see me as username! I have the newer people as names, but the rest are anonymous.

I will try to add others here too if I may. I have no money to buy land etc so building slowly. I do have 2 stadiums in the warehouse. Looks like I need to ditch a jet and buy a simple plane though to go to Cyprus if I am reading this thread right!

Shamrock, I think I still have you but only as username. Daddy Boo is the only one I recognise on my listed friends from here.

Hi all,

Haven't been here since the previous updated. Hoped everything would be fine again after this update, but still happy with all my neighbors called "username". I added some of you (back). Hopefully they'll solve the issues. Good luck building stadiums and collecting items. I need plenty of items for my stadium, so will be happy with them.

Nice flights!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
paddy2307
Hi,
I can still not see usernames but I think I have sent gifts to the following people:
Debsh
Gt city
Waverley huff
Superfleur
I fly
Tractatus.
I am still needing defrosters if anyone can send these or if not oscillating beacons for flights to Dubai thanks
Paddy2307

Device
  1. iPad
I will be sending gifts out in a few hours once my gifts reset. Thanks to everyone for being so generous.

I now have four completed stadiums and way too many to be built in storage. I could probably put up two more stadiums if it weren't for my lack of benches. I've decided to change from flying to destinations to get parts for the stadiums to the three cities to get the Carnival Magic Collection.

I also need to find neighbor's Stadiums. If you have any stadiums, could you please include that information in your posts as well as your level, if that's not listed. While I can't always see your name, I'm willing to search for level numbers.

I Fly

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Small signature update, I've just reached Level 26, so pay attention if you look for me in your lists if you try to find me. Can send out now spare propellers as a new item.

Today I send out nearly only robotic lawnmover, I hoped it helped a bit for building your stadiums. I've still one stadium completed, maybe I can add a second in the next days when I get the last missing items and new landspace.

Device
  1. iPad
I repeat this from another thread - this may be what is happening between Android and iPad users.

Ok this is what I've figured out along with Vangees and other iPad users...I can send ergo chairs, defrosters and calculators from Sophie2 running version 1.31 but I can't send defrosters from Sophie running the most up to date version it turns into fuel...I don't know why (n)

That implies iPad users cannot send items to Android users which are not giftable in the latest Android version.
It seems GI have built a conversion table into the latest versions to ensure some items remain ungiftable.
So I wonder if they will fix the glitch allowing older Android versions to gift all items?

I've now had 3 Friend requests from Android users. Maybe we won't be so popular when they realise we can't send them what they lack.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
TimP,
I found you on my Neighbor list as Level 25, not 26. Did I send anything to you today because I returned a lot of items since most of my list is now "username" instead of real names. Just curious.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Greensmith,
you send a video board to me (i think in reply to my robotic lawnmover), I totally forgot about my wish from yesterday, sorry about that, i will try tomorrow again.
I'm on Level 26 just a few minutes (when you send the item I was on 25), maybe the friendlist does not refresh every time when you activate it?

Device
  1. iPad
Thank you, several of you have just added me as a neighbour. I am all out of gifts today but tomorrow I can start to plan
So far listed that I can send I am working on this list:
TimP - goal posts, packaging machine, additional radar
I Fly - de-icer, spare propellor, nav module, OB, FC
Paddy 2307 - OB
Magneto - Goal posts, FC
Waverley Huff - goal posts, spare propellor, nav module, OB,
Shamrock (if I can work out which username you are)- Grinding machine
Bubbled (again I think I have you as a username) - goal posts

Is there anyone else I have missed I need to add to my list? I have only include the most urgent items I can send.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Just updated my sig a little. Dee140157 I tried to add you, but keep getting the "promo code" error.

And I keep getting so many of the Orange "null" items dropping!! o_O
You can add my account awzce43 I can send you some defrosters. My username will come up as Sophie2 when you add me.

Device
  1. iPad
Ianda11, I have tried to add you but no luck either. Please note, due to typing error on my part when setting up airport city, my username is Dee140147, one digit away from my forum name here. That could be why some cannot add me.

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
I've just added you sophie2, but it says i cannot visit your airport because you have maybe an old version, I hope exchanging items will work. Can you please send me also a defroster or an ergonomic chair? I could try to send you the all-inclusive braclets (if it works that way) or an landing gear as your name says you need ;) tomorrow, because I'm out of gifts today.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Hi, i'm new in this active trading business. Hope to get some useful items. I have the same problems as many others have reported: Most of my neighbours are unidentifiable, so sorry if I don't send you what you need.

User name: Vind airport
Needs: Everything for building stadiums, esp. Robotic lawnmowers. Also reinforced frames and triple wires + very soon everything for building flight catering facility.
Can send: Robotic lawnmowers, fuel (3), air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, all-inclusive bracelet, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, flight goggles, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source, smoke detector, additional radar, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, flight catering, oscillating beacons, cooling chamber, navigation module, Master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope,spare propeller, deicer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom