Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for December (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Thank you Vangees for the aircraft tire from your android. Could you send a few more as and when you get a chance please? I am always running out of them. It would be good to build a supply up.

I did resort to using my only 6 greens for a Santa chest for stardust and lanterns etc. That netted a few more stardust and parcels and has kept me going for about 2 days to Lapland. But they are running out now and I still need lanterns etc!

This quest may be a challenge to finish!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Sir airman
iPad username: Sirairman

Just started playing few days ago, need lots of friends. Will gift daily of what you need!

I need Sleigh cover, sleigh oil, heater and red paint. Also need lanterns of course!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Hello everyone!
I've been playing this game on my iPad as I Fly, and will be completing my flights in a few days. I've decided to start playing on my Android Phone. I would appreciate any assistance in getting started. I really need some understanding neighbors, as I'm only at level 8, I can't send all the gifts I would like. While I'm not going to do the Christmas Challenge, as I've done it already on my iPad, I can send items related to that challenge. I also need neighbors to visit to complete the challenges that are put to me. I've missed many of you as neighbors due to the username fiasco. I would love to reconnect with you as I start my game progress from the beginning.
Thanks in advance for any help you can offer. I will happily accept any neighbors that are kind enough to invite me.

PS I invited myself to be my neighbor. I ended up getting two neighbors, I Fly as level 35, which I can't visit for whatever reason, and I Fly as Level 24, which I can visit, but it isn't my neighborhood, and it wasn't what my neighborhood looked like when I was Level 24. It was someone else's neighborhood all together. Oh well...

I Fly 2

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
I Fly 2 I know how you feel... I've been playing on the iPhone and hit level 30 recently. But Christmas came early for me and now have an iPad. So, like you, I now have two games going. One frustrates me because I can't do much, the other is not on the platform I'd prefer. But like you, it also makes me feel for others that don't have much of a choice about starting over. :/ Anyhow, I've sent a user request from my iPad. :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
@waverly huff
Tom,
Thanks for becoming my neighbor. I visited your neighborhood. LOVE IT!!! It's been a long time. I clicked on several of your house with pool to get my rubber ducks. Remember back then??? I got what I needed and then I went back to see what else I needed to search for, and voila, you were username again. While I knew which username you were, I wasn't able to visit your neighborhood when you are listed as username. Who knew?? I now have three level 35 usernames, you, me, (as I Fly) and a third person. Somehow I thought using Android wouldn't be as much problem with the usernames, I was wrong. But, the important thing is we are neighbors again. I will wait for the names to come back. I can send you some fuel or passengers. I can't help you with those upper level gift just yet. I have to wait for the names to come back to send anything. I'm actually enjoying starting the game again. Talk about being on a budget. I save my coins to be able to buy anything. I love it!!!

I Fly 2

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I Fly 2,
I see you as I Fly 2 Level 9. You sent me a Landing Lamp and I will return it to you when my Send refreshes.
UPDATE:You sent me two Landing Lamps.
Glad to have you back!
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
@vind airport
Thanks for becoming my neighbor. I sent you a lantern, but if you are able, I need landing lamp.

Pakman
Thanks for becoming my neighbor. I will continue sending you spare propellers as I Fly, but the only thing I think you might be able to use from I Fly 2 is some fuel, which is what I sent. If you are able, could you send me a landing lamp to I Fly 2. So far both you and Vind Airport names are showing, but Waverly Huff has been username ever since I visited his neighborhood. I don't plan to visit your neighborhood until tomorrow. I think I can only visit three neighbors, maybe only two.

Thanks
I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
I Fly 2 I know how you feel... I've been playing on the iPhone and hit level 30 recently. But Christmas came early for me and now have an iPad. So, like you, I now have two games going. One frustrates me because I can't do much, the other is not on the platform I'd prefer. But like you, it also makes me feel for others that don't have much of a choice about starting over. :/ Anyhow, I've sent a user request from my iPad. :)

Hi GamingSwiftie,
You went from a cell phone to an IPad. I'm using both my IPad for I Fly and my Galaxy S 3 for I Fly 2. I so much prefer the IPad for playing the game. The size of the screen makes such a difference. Right now my neighborhood is quite small, so the smaller screen isn't too bad. I'm hoping to grow my neighborhood and the small screen may be an issue. I'm really enjoying starting off fresh again. Thanks for becoming my neighbor.

I Fly 2

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Yes, the screen size on the iPad is a huge bonus. It's why it is quickly becoming my preferred platform. :)
I had no idea the size limitation was even an "issue" until this week. But it's making such a huge difference to how I play. Now, if it were only at a higher level already so that I can do more useful things other than sending Old Lanterns. ;)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Lboogie
Game name: Lboogie
Device: Ipad
Level: 23 stars:37

Needs: stamp, cash counter, server rack, rope block, red paint, sleigh oil, sleigh cover and filled candies.

I play daily and any help is welcome.

I can send lanterns, red paint, video board, atm, pearl earrings, cockpit glass, welder, projector, channel bar, do not disturb sign, pos terminal, filled candies, binoculars, drill machine, radar, white gold bracelet, cash counter, spare wire, landing gear, flight catering, oscillating beacon, cooling chamber, navigation module, master plan

Device
  1. iPad
Username
144Vaux
I seem to have lost Charles Prince and Waverly Huff from my FL :( I have tried to add back ... don't think it worked.

Still sending most gifts blind, or returning what I receive. Sorry to anyone I disappoint.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Thank you everyone who has added me as a neighbor. I've been sending landing lamps as gifts, which I know isn't needed by most of you. The problem I have is with the exception of the few lucky ones whose name always seems to be visible, (yes Pakman, your name seems to be golden whether viewed on IPad or Android,) I still have mostly usernames. I feel that you are able to see my name though. In any event, as I really can't send many useful things right now, with the exception of old lanterns, I'm going to send landing lamps, more for the purpose of everyone knowing what I need. If I can see your name and you are still doing the Santa Challenge, I will certainly send you a lantern. Whenever possible I will also send you a useable gift from my original I Fly account. I no longer need anything from my original I Fly account, until our next challenge. I plan on returning gifts for the sole purpose of what my neighbors need, so send me what you need and I will return the first 20 items per day. Well, actually there are a few of you who I exchange gifts with daily and of course they are my priority.

Thanks again for adding my as your neighbor and I will try to be the best neighbor I can.

Happy Christmas Eve!

I Fly 2

dr_fly

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
cpt bob
Username
dr_fly
Hi all

It has been a long time since I have been on line. Hope all is well

Wish all my fellow gamers all the best during the festive season!

Have sent a few friend requests out, look forward to been your neighbor!

Sig nature updated

PS....Am still seeing people as "usernames" As all ways i am returning what i can

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
GamingSwiftie I just sent your iPad a request and I Fly 2 as well.
I need old lanterns, the drop rate from neighbors seems to be 1 per neighbor if I'm lucky. And my elves aren't dropping any dust in return. I have 2 unfinished ice rinks and 2 unfinished igloos...

Hi Shamrock,
I'm sorry I read this post after I sent you a landing lamp from my I Fly 2 account. I think I can locate you on my I Fly account, even though you are showing as a username. I will send you an old lantern from my I Fly account shortly. Thanks for the invite.

I Fly 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom