Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for December (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Vangees thanks for the defrosters and packaging machine.
Has anyone had trouble with being able to move building around the airship, I've found some had become immoveable till I moved the airship somewhere else, then after a restart I could move them again, very strange.
Yup, same thing happened, I also tried to sell but can't as it's an unique item!

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Thanks to all the neighbours who kindly sent me stuff
Treehouse, PQDT, Arturius, Phantom Lantern and Mr & Mrs T.

I have for visitors
Halloween shop
Cemetery
Pumpkin bed
Football stadiums
Donuts
Villa, studio, hi rises etc
Stone castle
Circus
Hotel
Movie theatre
History museum
Unique gifts
Exhibition centre
Sports shop
Water park
Igloo

Happy to send!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
I could really use some altimeters - my jumbo breaks down all the time ;-)
Also it would be nice to finish the duty-free shop for which I need a couple of smoke detectors and glass display cases.
And of course the ever needed old lanterns.

My airship has returned, so thought I'd try my luck. My mystery bonus was a lucky cap, which gives extra experience for each flight. Not very handy at level 35! Bought 2 buildings, a dolphinarium and a grey high scale. Don't think I'll be wasting any more greens!
Yes my haul was useless too.
Please tell me how to link with my dummy Facebook acct- I set it up, logged out of my genuine acct on the iPad app, was logged in on the dummy one but it only connected with the real one. What am I missing ?
Shame we aren't neighbours anymore....maybe Santa could do that for our Christmas gift?

Device
  1. iPad
Gdog after you have linked to your dummy account. You need to go into airport city. Bring up the add friends tab (where we visit neighbours etc) , then on the add friends tab, invite Facebook friends. This will allow airport city to talk to your Facebook account and pick up your profile. That's what I had to do anyway. Hope that helps. It should pick up your dummy picture too. Mine is the ducks on what is actually my husband's dormant account!

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Hi to all,
thanks to all that have sent gifts to me in the last days! Mostly I only returns old lanterns or send them to the neighbours I can identify with the profile picture.
A question to you all, are your drop rates also so bad from the christmas flights? The only good drop rate I have is from Lappland, nearly every time I fly their I can collect a present for the other destinations, but I've completed now over 30 flights to the continents and had not a single drop for the other collection or those items that are needed to build the ice rink. I could collect the cold winter collection thanks to neighbour visits but can't complete the ice rink. Hopefully this will getting better now with the beginning christmas days... ;)

Gdog after you have linked to your dummy account. You need to go into airport city. Bring up the add friends tab (where we visit neighbours etc) , then on the add friends tab, invite Facebook friends. This will allow airport city to talk to your Facebook account and pick up your profile. That's what I had to do anyway. Hope that helps. It should pick up your dummy picture too. Mine is the ducks on what is actually my husband's dormant account!
Thanks...worked out what I'd done wrong..hopefully my avatar & in game picture are now showing Gdog!

Will send the usual 20 lanterns when I refresh later

Merry Christmas to you all!

Thanks to everyone for sending me Gifts - I have now called it a day on the Xmas quest and collected the Ice Palace (IP) so I don't need any more Old lanterns etc thanks. Please note if you are looking to collect the IP and finish the quest you need to be aware that you also need to have sufficient items from the xmas destinations to unlock it, (i.e. fridge, snowmaker, freezer etc. as per Ice rink & Ice sculpture palace), which was a right pain (especially as I have 30 IP in my warehouse).

The drop rates have been really crap on this quest, (even with flying 6 sleighs around the clock for the last 10 days). At least there are no more dancing elves around.

Back to flying the Jumbo routes for me now to build up the stars so Spare props would be most grateful.

Pakman

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Almost completed the Christmas flights thanks to the occasional package drop from my Christmas Gift Shops. I'm wondering if I should drop $18 game dollars on the Cold Winter set to see if I can get the two items I need to get the Igloo and Santa's House. Anybody have good luck with that purchase?
Still grinding away on flights to Delhi, Hong Kong, Nepal and Amsterdam ... so keep those Spare Propellers and Deicers coming.
I'm continuing to correspond with Marina from GI tech support to try and convince her that the username problem has not, in fact, been solved.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Lfcawc,
Yes, the Christmas Gift Shops drop the occasional Christmas packages that enable flights to North America, South America and the other sleigh destinations ... even after you complete the Santa's Bad Day challenge.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
If anyone wants to add my Android game to their neighbours list, please feel free to do so. I don't play it as much as the iPad version, but will return any Xmas gifts sent to me, so it may help some of you. ;)

Friend code is aqvqddk. Avatar is me with a Santa beard, although I'm trying to change it to the Concorde pic.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
If anyone wants to add my Android game to their neighbours list, please feel free to do so. I don't play it as much as the iPad version, but will return any Xmas gifts sent to me, so it may help some of you. ;)

Friend code is aqvqddk. Avatar is me with a Santa beard, although I'm trying to change it to the Concorde pic.
Have added you if that's ok
Will send catering 9.00 ish GMT

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Edi susanto
Hi guys, i'm new to this game, my city name is Edi susanto, and currently doing santa house quest. I need sleigh cover, sleigh oil and heater.. Can anybody here help me? Thanks to @blah and @Sankukia for accepting me as neighbour...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom