Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for December (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
Vangees got the defrosters from you, so that's working fine thanks, defrosters or altimeters for me please, or anything from the list below,
Also if anyone can send glass cabinets, that would be helpful, I must of sent out 30 but only got 1 returned

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Vangees I have added your new android version. Does this mean the old Vangees-gifts is a friend I can delete? Transmitters would be great. I only need 2 at the moment.

billsnj I think you must be seeing an old airport as I am now level 35. However if you can see the duck avatar then it is definitely me. It is a photo of some of the ducks in the middle of the avatar on here. So good news we are neighbours. I don't think the powerful transmitter is the same as the grey transmitter which looks like a grey Walkie talkie so can you still send lanterns instead please?

Everyone else please more lanterns. I want to fly those pesky sleighs. The rest I sell for 200 coins!
Dee140157 - Checked Avatar and it is u for sure - will send Lantern tonite approx 8PM EST - I could use Packing machine - try to finish my Catering. If there is anything else let me know - Bill PS Seems funny I have ur avatar no problem butur lvl shows as 28 - Do you see y avatar ???

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Ah that would have been my cousin Sophie, she's correct...Current version players can't send defroster to iPad or iPhone players, not sure why it's blocked or they change over to fuel but that's the way GI has it set up. I as well as my cousin Sophie have a different version of the game that allows us to send defrosters, transmitters, stamps etc etc to iPad and iPhone players without them getting blocked at the moment. This older version doesn't allow me at add iPad players but iPad players can add me using my friend code aacyl9w. If you want to add me so I can send you the defrosters you're looking for I can help you with that. Hope this isn't too confusing...
Vangees Yes your cousin did give the info - I just did an Add Friend with the code - lets see what happens. I need the Defroster (3) 76 flight to Dubai and nothing UGH!! Will send u Fuel Supply or additives no problem -- Bill--

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Tonight's harvest: an impressive 14 old lanterns of 29 attempts.
But the use of these gave one (1!) star dust only! What happens????
I keep getting additional items but I can't use anymore jet sleighs or ice rinks.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
My airship has returned, so thought I'd try my luck. My mystery bonus was a lucky cap, which gives extra experience for each flight. Not very handy at level 35! Bought 2 buildings, a dolphinarium and a grey high scale. Don't think I'll be wasting any more greens!

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
My airship has returned, so thought I'd try my luck. My mystery bonus was a lucky cap, which gives extra experience for each flight. Not very handy at level 35! Bought 2 buildings, a dolphinarium and a grey high scale. Don't think I'll be wasting any more greens!
Thanks for posting what comes in the airship, I got the grey hi rise last time.
What does the dolphinarium drop.

I have igloo up and running
Stadium x 2
Exhibition centre
History museum
Cinema
Villa
Stone castle
Town houses
Catering

I can send duty free, old lanterns etc

Device
  1. iPad
billsnj what is your avatar on the game? Can you let me know. I am afraid at 8pm EST I will long be asleep as it will be about 3am over here in the UK! S unless I can see your avatar I will not know who to return a packaging machine to. However if you want to send me a packaging machine, I will return it now I know you want it. I might buy a new catering facility soon anyway after I get my jumbo.

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Ah that would have been my cousin Sophie, she's correct...Current version players can't send defroster to iPad or iPhone players, not sure why it's blocked or they change over to fuel but that's the way GI has it set up. I as well as my cousin Sophie have a different version of the game that allows us to send defrosters, transmitters, stamps etc etc to iPad and iPhone players without them getting blocked at the moment. This older version doesn't allow me at add iPad players but iPad players can add me using my friend code aacyl9w. If you want to add me so I can send you the defrosters you're looking for I can help you with that. Hope this isn't too confusing...

Vangees I've just sent a neighbor request. Could you possibly help with any of my presumed unhurt able items listed in my signature by chance? Thanks in advance!

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
billsnj what is your avatar on the game? Can you let me know. I am afraid at 8pm EST I will long be asleep as it will be about 3am over here in the UK! S unless I can see your avatar I will not know who to return a packaging machine to. However if you want to send me a packaging machine, I will return it now I know you want it. I might buy a new catering facility soon anyway after I get my jumbo.
Dee140157 My avatar is a picture of SUNSET (St. Maarten) - I used this as it would be an easy ID instead of pic of my CITY. I sent u and KA a Lantern last nite (while u were sleeping LOL) -- Think I can send Packaging Machine if u need one. -- Bill--

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Stan Breckner,
Apparently no one can gift Sleigh Covers. I got mine through many, many flights to Cyprus. The Santa's Bad Day challenge is fun. The Duty Free Shop is a total waste of time, in my opinion.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
danbrojr hi thanks for the glass cabinet, i will return one later when my gifts reset, how many do you need? I can send you one a day, gifts have just rest, and now you have just become a username, can you tell me something unique about your airport so I can find you, thanks

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Vangees thanks for the defrosters and packaging machine.
Has anyone had trouble with being able to move building around the airship, I've found some had become immoveable till I moved the airship somewhere else, then after a restart I could move them again, very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom