Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4zdhd4
Username
Pete Mitchell
Just curious as to how everyones cosmic fuel stations are doing. Mines dropped nothing but solid fuel every day for the past several weeks which is, lets be honest, pretty useless.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
I've a new launch on the go, over 800 points, can offer a Xmas lunch once we are through the mesosphere. If anyone wants to chip in with their solid fuels and other low scoring bits and peices...

One Crab Nebula short now of completing the Space Odyssey collection for the 3rd and final time, will I get finally get that Alien Legacy for Christmas?

Many thanks to tdv for the Old Lanterns you sent!! Really appreciate!! But still need more...:( whenever you have a chance, thanks!!

I am at the last item for the Cold Winter collection, and the mission, so I guess I shouldn't click on my Skating Rink anymore if I still want to finish other collections, otherwise if I finish the Cold Winter collection, the mission will be completed and gone. If that correct tdv or anybody else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom