Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
As I feared its complete the collection x3 before you get the alien legacy.

Having now completed it for the first time, days after the rule change, I type this with a wry smile...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I just joined WLG + gcjr launch.
Sorry guys, issues with phone and internet connection, then I went to bed.
When I woke up and the phone finally started and connected to the net saw the people joined the launch and I had to contribute my part.
@Bali Hi hmmm......at least we launched but we had plenty of time, I was busy opening 6 of the Launch Preparation boxes before I had a PEB.o_O
Oh after this update my game is nearly unplayable.:mad:(n)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
As I feared its complete the collection x3 before you get the alien legacy.

Having now completed it for the first time, days after the rule change, I type this with a wry smile...

Yes that's true. I don't know if it was just luck, but my launch after the update gave me a picture I did not have yet. The spiral galaxy which seems to be very unique. Maybe the droprate is getting better for the Odyssey collection. But it will take some time before I can continue with the launches with all my visits going to the Elves.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ascsy71
Username
brettgills
Really could do with some help on my launch on my br3tt game.
I was hoping to use my second account br3tt2 to join the launch but an existing launch doesn't show up...
Yet another bug I guess...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
HO ho hooooooo I'm still after xmas gifts. The elves currently SUCK big time at dropping any items/any useful items so if anyone can send laterns I'd really appreciate it coz NO WAY JOSE am I spending 2 greens on it! LOL LOL Game Insight!

Also need the icy things to fix my little sleighs. tdv can you help in this department? i know you can send them :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
@FancyFlight to get more Lanterns I have been visiting neighbours and zapping the Christmas Elves which also give you items for collections and Old Lanterns.
Regarding the breakdowns on Jet Sleighs, my single prototype has a 50% breakdown rate:eek: At least they only take an hour to repair so not a biggy.

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
In need of partners to join flight on 'retren' :barefoot:
currently on 860 points....

Status