Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Anyone need help with a launch? I have load of PEB's I can throw in - I not looking for gold... but can help with as little or as many points as you need. Lander returns in 30 mins - so please tag me if you want me to join in

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Just started a launch. Feel free to join. Not really looking for 1st place so anyone is most welcome ;)
I take my words back. I was 2nd in the above launch and i got no odessy collection :mad::mad: Seems like coming 1st is the only option left now.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
yabuki77 Sorry was not able to visit forum yesterday evening. My rocket will land now in 10 hours from now. So maybe we can do joint launch then ??
But "Thank you Suresh Pal for completing my launch while I was asleep":) ....Mrs Blackcloud insisted that I shut AC off rather than wait 30 minutes for a whole bunch of items to refresh for me to add more points.:(

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I joined a launch initiated by someone in this forum (did not remember the exact name :oops:) with only 4 hours to go and the person had zero points ?? Quite strange ...... :confused: So i participated in my first failed lauch :cool:

On the brighter side my rocket if free and i can start again ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom