Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Roger that!
Finally completed it all:
jry7nc.jpg

And than i got this popup after clicking on the lanch pad
166gmxk.jpg

And if i press on: Start a new one

I GET A SERVER ERROR (n):mad:

SO HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!!!!!

Device
  1. Android
I still need to complete the field rations (need all items). It's gonna be hard when i can only visit a limited number of neighbors (can only visit those that I added since 2 updates ago) :mad:

Also need to complete my 2 Cosmic Fuel Stations (thinking about building a 3rd, but land is limited on the airport side).

So in short, I will not be joining this space race for a few days....:(

jimmy21

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Aero Lockout Hey guys,

I'm ready to launch the space ship and i have the same message. WAH! I want to launch it NOW!

I think I'm missing something though? I have the MCC and the Launch Pad but I don't have the Cosmic Fuel Station so maybe that's the problem?

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
YES!

Finally i can continue...
5w7wk.jpg

So every item has a different point value, and a different time.
But it looks like i need to get this 1600 points within 24 hours... cause its downtiming!
  1. Liquid fuel: 10min for 2 points​
  2. Small fuell tank: 30min for 6 points​
  3. Additional stabilizer: 2 hours for 12 points​
  4. Explosive bolt: 4 hours for 24 points​
  5. Solid Fuel: 2 hours for 12 points​
  6. Large fuel tank: 1:30min so 90 seconds for 40 points​
  7. Main stabilizer: NO IDEA didnt had that one... for 120 points​
  8. Powerfull Explosive bolt: 30 seconds for 360 points​
I have no 1218 points... and working hard on the rest!​

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Yep - as Aero said it started working for me this morning as well.. (GMT)..

I currently have 1576 out of 1600 ponts needed....

possibly should have tried to join someone elses launch sequence... rather than trying to start a new one!! :rolleyes:

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Yep - as Aero said it started working for me this morning as well.. (GMT)..

I currently have 1576 out of 1600 ponts needed....

possibly tried to join someone elses launch sequence... rather than trying to start a new one!! :rolleyes:

ah gooood
Can you see me also busy? cause i can see my neighbours who are starting after me also in my list

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
once you start a new one - I can't see any others... but before that... yes I saw a number of my neighbours games started...

ok launched it ... I get 1616 points (or was that how many I had) 6000 coins 600 experience and a gift box...

it says "Find the lander when the spaceship comes back - it will be located somewhere near your airport. You will find a set of prizes there"

will get you a screen shot...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
oh yeah guys, me too, and guess what - I am missing a bunch of stuff, luckily most of it can be purchased with coins but two items - powerful explosive bolt & solid fuel are like 9 green notes = HA HA no. Anyone know if they come from the blue chest from the space collections?

P.S. still a bit confused...i'm looking at mine and the required items still don't add up to 1600...do you need the number indicated in the rocket next to them - i.e. multiple 'solid fuel' etc? eep

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
once you start a new one - I can't see any others... but before that... yes I saw a number of my neighbours games started...

ok launched it ... I get 1616 points (or was that how many I had) 6000 coins 600 experience and a gift box...

it says "Find the lander when the spaceship comes back - it will be located somewhere near your airport. You will find a set of prizes there"

will get you a screen shot...

i'm pretty dubious i'll ever get those points! congrats though (hap & jealous face). must know what the prizes are!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Reward for finishing the promo is "Training Center" size: 2x2 90 coins per 4 hrs 10mins construction time

And a count down of 24hrs for it to return (I presume)

Tried to see if I could send another one or join another users launch - no such luck - So I think I will have to wait 24 hrs before I can help anyone else - doh!!! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom