Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Blackcloud : you are nr 1 in our launch. Well done.
My first launch was not so good. So next time I will no I must do better

Thank you.:) Does this now mean you had a successful launch with this mission?
I had to ensure it was successful, which caused me to be in No.1.
It may not have happened at all as well, although there were 2 late entrants, which kicked you out of No.3., as my phone USB connector was broken and I had limited battery left.:eek:
In my desperation I managed a temporary fix, if it did not work I still had to repair it anyway, so I had a charging phone and I then spent the time buying the coin components.....and at 2:30 in the morning "Launch Control with have lift off!":D
Now off course I feel:sleep:

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I launched my third rocket on my own... Well almost.. One other player invested 92points :)

Need one more item to finish Odyssey collection!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
my 4th rocket launch.. got 3rd position of 6 participants. So here is the recap:

1st : 6000 coins, 600 XP, 1 gold gift box
2nd : 3000 coins, 300 XP, 1 silver gift box
3rd : 3000 coins, 300 XP, 1 silver gift box
4th - 6th : each got 1500 coins, 150 XP, 1 bronze gift box

D

Deleted member 361

My fifth launch. Does anyone want to join? I'm at 23 hours and 45 minutes after takeoff.
I could possibly join but how can I do that? I have you as a friend but I don't have any friends space programs shown when I open the Space Program dialog. My only option is to start a new one. And I haven't been able to see anyone's ongoing space programs so far. Is there something wrong with my game or do I have to do something before I can join others space programs?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Maneth it depends on how many friends you have of course. I have 140 and could not join any launch yesterday evening as nobody was doing a launch. This morning there were 3, I joined air canillas, wanting a 'dog to dog' battle, I threw my first few points in, went for breakfast and when I came back notch had already finished it with 500 points.. bastard!! :D

Good job guys.

D

Deleted member 361

Friso I have 50 friends including air canillas and I can't see his launch. If it was already finished before I posted that last message, then it's no wonder why I can't see it. But since I haven't seen any launches there in the past five days since I finished all the collections I'm suspecting there to be something wrong with my game. I've been checking it for like ten to twenty times a day and there has never been any ongoing launches.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Maneth, I'm sorry, but our rocket took off half an hour ago. The more friends you have the more likely you are to see takeoffs. I have 410, but is a problem when you want to send gifts.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for code
Username
Notch Johnson
Maneth it depends on how many friends you have of course. I have 140 and could not join any launch yesterday evening as nobody was doing a launch. This morning there were 3, I joined air canillas, wanting a 'dog to dog' battle, I threw my first few points in, went for breakfast and when I came back notch had already finished it with 500 points.. bastard!! :D

Good job guys.
air canillas was over 800 when I joined so there was no dogfight. :)

D

Deleted member 361

I decided to start my own launch then. Help for finishing would be much appreciated.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
my 4th rocket launch.. got 3rd position of 6 participants. So here is the recap:

1st : 6000 coins, 600 XP, 1 gold gift box
2nd : 3000 coins, 300 XP, 1 silver gift box
3rd : 3000 coins, 300 XP, 1 silver gift box
4th - 6th : each got 1500 coins, 150 XP, 1 bronze gift box

I dont want to be third... Not even second place is good enough ;-)
I only go for Master of the Universe golden box :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
In previous takeoff I was fourth. As I have not updated, last night I could click 5 times on the launch tower and got five main stabilizers.:whistle:

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
Maneth : If I have oustanding items on my CF-station (assembly robot), can I still join your launch? When I click on my launcher (on account 'retren') I get the screen to 'Start a launch' because I have no friends currently busy. I have the following in stock: SmallFuelTank (6), Explosive Bolt(24), SolidFuel (12) & PowerfulExplosiveBolt (360). What else can I contribute?

D

Deleted member 361

retkot : Yes you could help. I have collected 1052 points so far but getting the rest alone is not going to be easy.
I tried adding you as a friend couple times but nothing happened and you didn't show up on my waiting list. Could you try adding me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom