Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ylrsgk
Username
mooer/item I need
I rather stupidly started a launch yesterday, without reading on here first, so now I badly need people to join my launch as I've nowhere near enough points, and my flights just aren't dropping anything. That'll teach me! Help!!! :eek:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Deidei-1jl219 How many points your launch has got? I only have 200 and want to join a succesful one.. don't care about how many experience or coins I get :p

Edit: Ah Tom's launch disappeared from my radar. Can still join lister0f5meg, the rest are only 3 hours left.

Anybody starting a launch soon?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Deidei-1jl219 How many points your launch has got? I only have 200 and want to join a succesful one.. don't care about how many experience or coins I get :p

1st launch: I raced with JS1114 (the host, he had around 500 points when I joined) and cap'n5.. got gold medal by 850 points
2nd launch: I raced with t1878 (the host, he already had over 1300 when I joined.. impossible to catch him) and ?? (not from this forum), got silver medal by 300++ points
3rd launch: I was the latest participant on Tom's launch.. at the end I got 754 points.. overtaking Tom (600++ points) and Mrk (300++) :D

1st launch: I raced with JS1114 (the host, he had around 500 points when I joined) and cap'n5.. got gold medal by 850 points
2nd launch: I raced with t1878 (the host, he already had over 1300 when I joined.. impossible to catch him) and ?? (not from this forum), got silver medal by 300++ points
3rd launch: I was the latest participant on Tom's launch.. at the end I got 754 points.. overtaking Tom (600++ points) and Mrk (300++) :D

Wow, 3 rocket flights already! I just completed my first flight with partner s8s.
s8s was a good partner who read the forum thoroughly.
On the next flightIi hope he let me take the lead ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
I think the maximum no of parties on a rocket flight is 3.
Once there are 3 people, it disappears from the radar...
Hello, in my second flight accompanied me, Lockout, Consolacontrolad and Brookeluke. Second place :cry:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom