Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Yep, with so few points we each has, we won't be able to make it in 19 hours :(! But thanks for joining! I have posted on the daily trade thread, and let's see if there are more people to join. I am not sure how many can join though, if they only allow 3 people to participate in one launch, then we are done.

No worries mate, slowly increasing my score but yeah we need folk to join. Your still sitting on 116, is it updating ok?

No worries mate, slowly increasing my score but yeah we need folk to join. Your still sitting on 116, is it updating ok?

The update worked fine for me, but lost the ability to click/tap multiple times on a neighbor's Launch Pad, that's very bad :mad:. I might be able to get another Launch Ready blue box in, need to pay greater attention on who has more Space mission building now so I can get more out of my 5 clicks. But still with another Launch Ready box, we are pretty far from 1600 points.

Device
  1. Android
The update worked fine for me, but lost the ability to click/tap multiple times on a neighbor's Launch Pad, that's very bad :mad:. I might be able to get another Launch Ready blue box in, need to pay greater attention on who has more Space mission building now so I can get more out of my 5 clicks. But still with another Launch Ready box, we are pretty far from 1600 points.

Ok, It still shows your on 116 points, can you click the ones for coins?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
3qaw8u
Username
Raaaaaaaandy
Brand new to forum need HELP! Pls add me and join my launch. I already have 250 pts of the 1600 with 20 hours to go. Realized I probably can't do it alone. My friend code: 3qaw8u

Thanks guys! =)

Ok, It still shows your on 116 points, can you click the ones for coins?

Yeah not able to make much progress today :mad:, the 6 flights to Baikonur and 3 flights to Cape Canaveral only brought one thing back and have used up my visits to neighbors today. 4 more flights running now. Not sure if the game purposelly reduce the drop rate once it sees you started a launch.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Hey everyone @Aero's first spaceship landed, he was in the number 1 Gold position and got a gold XXL barrel of fuel (150 units), an item from a blue container to help launch another spaceship and as predicted 2 x items for the Space Odysey Collection. There's a screen shot in the forum 'The Rocket Has Landed' on this site. I feel silver and bronze positions will get less fuel and maybe only one A Space Odysey Colleciton picture. I'm in Silver position for my rocket launch so I'll let you know

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
My rocket lands in 5 hours so I'll be ready to send up a second rocket after that if anyone wants to aim to join a space program then! We should friend each other now

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I got bugged thanks to the last update... i cant continue my 2nd rocket... and i was so close launching it :mad:
I want compensation from GI o_O

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
From my first rocket, silver position, I received (direct translation from spanish version, sorry if it's different) 1 horse nebula, 1 fuel barrel, 1 drug cocktail and 1 large fuel tank. I have a launch in 21 hours, feel free to join me. I decided not to update for all the problems that can cause you say. NEED FUEL PLEASE.

It seems everyone is starting individual launches. I had 4 messages pop up overnight that neighbors had started them. Mine has 14 hours to go and is at 600/1600. These are going to be hard to complete solo unless you have several powerful explosive bolts. If anyone wants to help out, it would be appreciated.

Device
  1. Android
It seems everyone is starting individual launches. I had 4 messages pop up overnight that neighbors had started them. Mine has 14 hours to go and is at 600/1600. These are going to be hard to complete solo unless you have several powerful explosive bolts. If anyone wants to help out, it would be appreciated.

We are on a mission together! ;)

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
If someone just want to finish te mission.. we only need 200 points on our spacetrip, so you can join for less!

We can make it anyway so that won't be a problem :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for code
Username
Notch Johnson
s8s how much left on your launch?
Québec I invited to be your friend. How much left on your launch?

Edit: I joined with Hung, Brett and TT. Maybe we can launch together later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom