Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axi78kb
Username
Tom (item)
The rocket finally launched, cheer (y)

We have four ppl there, Tom comes late and he is in fourth position. He gets 1000 coins, 150 exp and a bronze gift. I think the reward is not good enough. Looks like it is better to get maximum three members in one launch if you want to get a good reward

i didn't know that you have already 3...
we need to see what we will get in 24h from now, than we will know better if it's worth to be 4 on a mission.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
obviously it's better to have only one person since they will always get gold, but i would never make the 1600 points on my own, unlike Aero!

i think it's good having a bunch of people launch together because even if you can only get like 20 points, you still get the bronze prize easily. i still think the prizes will be the pictures of space needed to complete the space odyssey collection and get the final trophee/building! let's see

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
h.JS1114, hehe FancyFlight has answered your question.. Thanks FF :)

WWWHHHHHHHHHAttt how the heck did you get over 1400 ON YOUR OWN!!! I barely made 400 using my blue box items and buying the coin items! Crazzzayyy

I thought I only collected 850 points?! I must be lucky coz I got powerful explosive bolt, main stabilizer and couple large fuel tanks from the silver boxes

edit: lol.. FF, you should have replied to Aero's comment, not mine.. :-D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
Deidei-1jl219 haha i meant Aero but 850 is really good too. I think tdv did over 1600 for his first launch on his own. I just want to find out what the gifts are...something leading to the 'Alien Legacy' clearly since it's the only building/trophy unaccounted for!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
sorry if someone already answered, but do you know if you can launch more rockets after the first?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
air canillas, I dont think anyone has launched their second rocket yet but I'm 99% sure you can. Otherwise why are why still able to collect the items required to launch. Plus we need to be able to complete the full 'Space Odysey' Collection which I feel comes from the rocket launch prizes and get the 'Alien Legacy'. I really hope this is right since I've been sending planes off for space drops and I've already opened a few more 'blue boxes' for my second anticipated space launch when my first rocket gets back!

Device
  1. Android
I started a new launch without knowing much about what it needed (the 1600 points) and definitely before reading this thread here. So I guess this lanch will fail in about 21 hours, unless somebody with points can join my launch :(.
Long Same here. I started the launch, because that was my only option. My friend wanted to join, but saw me twice. After closing AC and starting again I disappeared!!:cry: Another friend tells me he joined and sees me with no points. Well I can tell you I do have points. And as far as I can see I have nobody who joined. :( I think an other bug, or has anybody else the same problem. Maybe getting dubble prices after all. :ROFLMAO:

Long Same here. I started the launch, because that was my only option. My friend wanted to join, but saw me twice. After closing AC and starting again I disappeared!!:cry: Another friend tells me he joined and sees me with no points. Well I can tell you I do have points. And as far as I can see I have nobody who joined. :( I think an other bug, or has anybody else the same problem. Maybe getting dubble prices after all. :ROFLMAO:

Nina: They just issued an update, so go to Google Play and update your game.... Not sure what was updated though. I jsut added you, see if you, but I guess since both you and me have our own launches, we cannot join others' launches for now until our own lauches fail. By the way, I do have another neighbor just joined my launch and just brought in 12 points :confused:.

I wonder how many people can join one launch.

Device
  1. Android
Nina: They just issued an update, so go to Google Play and update your game.... Not sure what was updated though. I jsut added you, see if you, but I guess since both you and me have our own launches, we cannot join others' launches for now until our own lauches fail. By the way, I do have another neighbor just joined my launch and just brought in 12 points :confused:.

I wonder how many people can join one launch.

lol, that's me. Had 4 to choose from and you were the winner!! :LOL: My large fuel tank didn't register for some reason so lost 40 there. With what I've got too, unless we get some more neighbours we will probably fail. Not sure whether to right it off and just collect loads for next time...

Anyone else willing to join?

lol, that's me. Had 4 to choose from and you were the winner!! :LOL: My large fuel tank didn't register for some reason so lost 40 there. With what I've got too, unless we get some more neighbours we will probably fail. Not sure whether to right it off and just collect loads for next time...

Anyone else willing to join?

Yep, with so few points we each has, we won't be able to make it in 19 hours :(! But thanks for joining! I have posted on the daily trade thread, and let's see if there are more people to join. I am not sure how many can join though, if they only allow 3 people to participate in one launch, then we are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom