Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Holiday Rush

CharisseNicole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03q57kfpi
Username
CharisseNicole
Washington drops slowed for me as well, but this morning I activated a Spy Glass, Vintage Weathervane, Secret Faucet, Business Class, and Family Ticket (yes, I was determined lol). I flew to Shanghai, D.C., and Cape Town exclusively as I had already finished Paris.

I was able to get to 5-21-20-22-13. With Spy Glass the drop rate was 100% for longer distances and about 60-70% for D.C. Sold my TP in favor of another Jumbo for Cape Town. With 3½ days left, I don't imagine it should be too difficult to wrap up with consistent flights.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Washington drops slowed for me as well, but this morning I activated a Spy Glass, Vintage Weathervane, Secret Faucet, Business Class, and Family Ticket (yes, I was determined lol). I flew to Shanghai, D.C., and Cape Town exclusively as I had already finished Paris.

I was able to get to 5-21-20-22-13. With Spy Glass the drop rate was 100% for longer distances and about 60-70% for D.C. Sold my TP in favor of another Jumbo for Cape Town. With 3½ days left, I don't imagine it should be too difficult to wrap up with consistent flights.
Very good, you are now much closer to reward. Good strategy! (y)

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23f9bjy9
Username
jaume
I already finished it.

At the beginning I assigned two planes to Washington and the remaining 10 divided more or less equal in the other destinations. When I saw that the most difficult destination was Washington, I bought 7 or 8 turboprop and in one afternoon I got the 20 mugs. I've the feeling that the drops are higher when many fights land together.
I got the other mugs easily in a couple of days.

I just threw 4 TPs out 2 to DC and 2 to Turkish coast every hour or so. This made my lamp
supply stay constant and I got a drop from one of the DC flights nearly every time I sent them.
Took a few days but was pretty much finished with all destinations at the same time doing this.
Almost the same for me but 3 TP to DC on the first day and it was All done on first day, since then they are back on the turkey run for lamps

Just need a couple of mugs for Shanghai and Delhi as I only have one Delta at the moment but it's no big deal, it will be done soon

Ddave1

Finally! Advice above about the order to do missions was perfect. I was also running the bonuses like @CharisseNicole at the same time and had great drop rates. Good luck!

Attachments

• IMG_1672.jpg
    IMG_1672.jpg
    284 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Please dont forget, we are higher level today doesnt means 3 years ago we were here.
3 years ago I did not finish many events.
I played alone.
I remember 1st event I can finish with my Rebel friends is the Music event.
It gave me the 1x1 building like piano.
If you feels now you are low level, be happy, because you are in a huge family.

You just need a few people to make a smaller circle to make sure you help each other everyday.....

My games Tadashi1 and 2 cant finish the event.
I have no money to change planes, esspesially big ones.

The quest was no stress at all, I was flying the whole week to all destinations and today evening I was missing only 4 cups from Shanghai and 4 from Paris. I needed only 8 flight with sky captain and golden dice bonus to make it. Well designed by IGG as I had 5 planes still flying to Eastern Europe and Oceania the whole week.

Løssnus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Username
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Finished the quest earlier today with really good drop rates on all destinations except Washington where I needed 80 flights to get 20 mugs. All the other ones took less than 25 flight with either GD or Sky Capt when landing.

I can understand that the quest can be hard for lower Level players that dont have the coins and/or hangars to switch planes around. Before I joined here and joined in red QL parties dropping a delta to 30 000 was really hard

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Finished the quest earlier today with really good drop rates on all destinations except Washington where I needed 80 flights to get 20 mugs. All the other ones took less than 25 flight with either GD or Sky Capt when landing.

I can understand that the quest can be hard for lower Level players that dont have the coins and/or hangars to switch planes around. Before I joined here and joined in red QL parties dropping a delta to 30 000 was really hard
And before planetariums :)

I'm really not sure about the drop rates reported by others as without bonuses I had very high drop rates.
The only bonuses I used were the first day a vintage weather vane and secret faucet along with some catalyst.
Did that to mainly ensure it did not come down to the wire. Below are my flights that I did to collect all 20 collections
which I finished a couple days ago.
D.C. 64 flights
Paris 21 flights
Delhi 22 flights
Shanghai 23 flights
Cape Town 23 flights

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
I'm really not sure about the drop rates reported by others as without bonuses I had very high drop rates.
The only bonuses I used were the first day a vintage weather vane and secret faucet along with some catalyst.
Did that to mainly ensure it did not come down to the wire. Below are my flights that I did to collect all 20 collections
which I finished a couple days ago.
D.C. 64 flights
Paris 21 flights
Delhi 22 flights
Shanghai 23 flights
Cape Town 23 flights
I also used the Secret Faucet in my 4 games, but it didn't work!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Anyone else seen this????

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
Well based on the time remaining, it is most unlikely that I will be able to finish the event in time. I have no bonuses to speed up the planes or improve the drop rates. All I have is Fuel Catalyst which helps a bit, but only if I get the timing right. I have 11 sets and I need at least 5 more mugs from africa and 9 more from india and china. So based on how long the planes take, I do not have enough time. Zero greenies too. That's the way it goes sometimes.

I didn't use any bonuses at all and only speed up when I have extra fuel before next plane arrives. I was flying 2TP to DC, 1 to Paris until got I got all USA cups, 1 plane between Delhi and Shanghai. My collection is 6/9/20/20/0. Finally reached lv 40 last night but I won't be able to complete the event now...just saving all the mugs for next time. I think the drop rate isn't too bad, just that reaching lv 40 was alittle to late...don't wanna spent all my fuel collection for a reward building that isn't too attractive.

Last edited:

Jon Allen

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
TokyoJon2015
Username
TokyoJon2015
I just got the last mug to complete the 20 collections. I managed to get all the mugs without using any bonuses, but used a lot of fuel to complete flights early.
Is there any reason to NOT complete the event and claim the award ASAP ?
I could keep flying and adding to the stock of mugs in case they run the event again and get a head start the next time?

Top Bottom