Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Holiday Rush

Thanks for all the tips guys! My biggest huddle is getting to lv 40 to unlock Cape Town! I would be lucky if I get to it before the event is over, let alone getting 20 Mugs! I will still continue to fly to the ones that I can to have a head start for next year event!

Developer should consider having an event for ALL players, not just the higher level ones. What happens to having multiple lv destinations dropping the same items?? High lv players will always have advantage as they have been playing for a long time and accumulate lots of fuel and pax and loads of bonuses but having an event like this is completely shutting the door for lower lv or new players! Pretty sad when they don't care of the newbies. :(

Sorry for the vent :(

Thanks for all the tips guys! My biggest huddle is getting to lv 40 to unlock Cape Town! I would be lucky if I get to it before the event is over, let alone getting 20 Mugs! I will still continue to fly to the ones that I can to have a head start for next year event!

Developer should consider having an event for ALL players, not just the higher level ones. What happens to having multiple lv destinations dropping the same items?? High lv players will always have advantage as they have been playing for a long time and accumulate lots of fuel and pax and loads of bonuses but having an event like this is completely shutting the door for lower lv or new players! Pretty sad when they don't care of the newbies. :(

Sorry for the vent :(

I hear what you're saying, but I think GI is doing events with both high and low level players in mind. In fact, I would argue that the two events prior to this one actually favored lower level players. It is true that a lot of high level players do have more bonuses, but not necessarily more fuel in reserves. In between quests, I have been doing map flights and really burned through all of my fuel reserves. Also, although the high level players do have access to all the plane types, we cannot simply fly all Jumbos, Deltas, etc. as we have more expensive planes already in most of our hangars. It really has to be a balancing act.

Jon Allen

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
TokyoJon2015
Username
TokyoJon2015
I doubt if I will complete the event this time, but like the other events, it's worth trying to get as many mugs as you can, in the hope that GI does the event another time and you have a big head start.
I was able to complete the thanksgiving event fairly quickly this time but only because I had all the collections already from the last time.

Brodyaga

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afoximf
Username
CA:***
GI mentioned on the facebook that if one cannot fly to Cape Town, he can ask his neighbours to help with missing items. Any ideas what this can mean?
And some observations. I am flying with 10 planes now: 2 Turbo Props, 2 Deltas, 2 Powerfull Deltas and 4 Jumbos. Without bonuses and lots of fuel it seems I will not be able to complete the event. Now I have 4/2/6/5/6 of each item.

Last edited:
GI mentioned on the facebook that if one cannot fly to Cape Town, he can ask his neighbours to help with missing items. Any ideas what this can mean?
And some observations. I am flying with 10 planes now: 2 Turbo Props, 2 Deltas, 2 Powerfull Deltas and 4 Jumbos. Without bonuses and lots of fuel it seems I will not be able to complete the event. Now I have 4/2/6/5/6 of each item.
FB version has a wishlist feature. Go to collection and you should see an icon right underneath the item.

BTW, can someone pls send me a loader? Need it to upgrade the reserve hanger. Thanks in advance!

acjgibson36

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qr885b
Username
acjgibson36
All, I think the new Mugs Event is not really an event when items are concerned. The mugs do not show up as event items AND they drop from adventure buildings. Also, Ive had great drops with Sky captain. It makes me wonder that the Spy Glass would be worthless for these items and dice or SkyC would be better suited. Just something to consider.....

Has anyone else had any luck with either spy glass or dice?

Brodyaga

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afoximf
Username
CA:***
Now I tend to think this event is doable) This morning I had 7/5/10/11/10 items. Activated Spy Glass and spent about 600 fuel units and got 7/10/20/13/14 items. With Spy Glass bonus active the drop rate for Washington was 50%, other directions - almost 100%. Sold 2 Turbo Props and bought 2 Powerful Deltas. Based on regular drop rate, current fleet (4 Powerful Deltas, 4 Jumbos and 2 Deltas) should be enough to complete the event.

Last edited:
I've been one of GI's biggest critics with the poor programming and shocking level of online first level service support and absolutely terrible advice response to questions but one thing I think they have got right are these quests.

I remember two or three years ago not being able to finish quests - it frustrated me but that was that and I played on, the last two have been just right in my opinion. They allow lower level players to get most of the quest done ( to be saved for next time) and are fairly easy to do for higher level. I do see that some higher level players are saying they have not got the lower lever aircraft - surely it's not too much to go get a TP, I always have at least one lower level aircraft in stock to allow me to complete the flights to Perth etc. With such a wide gap between new players and high level it's very difficult to create quests and challenges that can be enjoyed by all players, i enjoy having to play hard to complete things.

The quest they did get wrong was the ash one with impossible drops ( and yes I did try all the bonus's but still got an impossibily shocking drop rate) but let's see if it comes around again.

Ddave1

Top Bottom