Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Holiday Rush

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I have been doing that everyday! Click everyone's stone castle or planetariums or training centres. Even sit to land guest planes when I have time. Now my kids are doing that for me lol
I wish I could send you Jar of Diogenes bonus right now.
Anyway, try using Bonuses which increases XP from flights.
Add me to get another Neighbor with planetariums (y)

-311vader-

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Vadersaber311
Username
Vadersaber311
All, I think the new Mugs Event is not really an event when items are concerned. The mugs do not show up as event items AND they drop from adventure buildings. Also, Ive had great drops with Sky captain. It makes me wonder that the Spy Glass would be worthless for these items and dice or SkyC would be better suited. Just something to consider.....

D

Deleted member 5399

Of course looking @KenDuckySmith finishing Cape Town, Paris, D.C. and half way through
Shanghai in short order. Kind of makes my previous post seem stupid. :LOL:
But again WP it's about having both the passengers and the fuel to speed up the planes.
Of course when it came to the Jumbos; I had hoped there wasn't a shortage of gyros or altimeters in my warehouse as those seem to be the most parts to break during speed ups. Seats, tires landing gear are rarely broken, yet lol on a real airplane which of the 5 items in all would have more wear on them??
Someone mentioned the reality of landing strips and wind direction based on windmills or turbines, but how often does one need and paint a plane or fix a tail section?
If tail sections fall off that much, I would rethink about flying anywhere!!

D

Deleted member 5399

Weird I had couple adventure buildings drop mugs before event started.
BTW in need of visiting planetariums I have a few neighbor openings night flyer1.
codes listed in spoilers.

Top Bottom