Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Hijackers?

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Hi @Zik !

It is commonly accepted on this forum that the person who starts a launch is taking the first gold sit on that launch. If you would like to have gold then you should start your own launch. Please confirm that you've red this and agree to follow this rule. Otherwise I would have to delete you from my neighbourhood

You can read discussions about hijackers on this thread.

Dracocraft26

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Dracocraft26
I do not have too many launches ( about 120), on these i shared may be a dozen of flights. Because when it comes to time frame ( especially on 24 hours flight), waiting for 6 hours or more for fueling does not work for me. I am on this game for 8 months ( my son before me, but it is my iPad after all :) ); but i just arrived on this forum today, non-english speaking people are not reading this, therefore some mistakes can happen .
I hijacked one flight, and was hijacked once...odds are OK. I believe that what was said on the fueling level is true, if you want the captain seat fuel to the level were even with PEB one cannot take the lead ( above 1080 for blue that is, or 1800 for red ).
Now if someone with a QL joins, 24 hours becomes 2 1/2 hours... this is worth leaving captain seat IMHO.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Cosmo cat
Username
Cosmo cat
Hijacked by Sirmikey28 this evening. Green launch, I had 926 points in, steadily adding points and he comes in and finishes with 2 Pebs to take first. So blatant! (n) Guess I should have got my 980 points in quicker to prevent it :banghead:

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
My neighbours are going crazy with hijacking :) @KIRIM (in game name "! A!Come A") has been deleted for hijacking.

It was a good one - I put 2140 points on red (1136 from one game + 1004 from the other) and he managed to squeeze in 1200 points more at night. Good job @KIRIM! :)

@Cosmic Blue - do you think that deleted neighbours can still join your launches if they have you in their neighbour list? How can you get rid of unwanted neighbours in this case???

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
@S3R3G4, when you're still in the list by neighbors you've deleted, i think they can see and join your launches.
Unless they delete you on their list you've got rid of them, otherwise it's not possible. They can keep on hijacking your launches.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ax7tnxp
Username
! A! Come to my W
My neighbours are going crazy with hijacking :) @KIRIM (in game name "! A!Come A") has been deleted for hijacking.

It was a good one - I put 2140 points on red (1136 from one game + 1004 from the other) and he managed to squeeze in 1200 points more at night. Good job @KIRIM! :)

@Cosmic Blue - do you think that deleted neighbours can still join your launches if they have you in their neighbour list? How can you get rid of unwanted neighbours in this case???

First i am sorry for it.
But i waiited that you fill more point for more than 3hours, and there only 20mins left. So i putted the left points.
Sorry. You can delete me and i wont join your launches next time.

Last edited:
English 3rd language so lost in translation.
English is my 3rd language so I'm lost in translation, please explain.

"Trapper" is @Robby Kusuma 's term for a person who do a launch, and then only put in a few points. So when a neighbour joins in, he/she is forced to put in most of the points to complete a launch, doing most of the work.

But perhaps a trapper is only a person who forgot about his/her launch ;). It happens.

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
Trappers = annoying. You join their launches in good faith to run behind them and end up either putting in all your fuel or waiting for the 24 hours to run out. The only good trapper is one who is running their QL bonus to the very end and giving the benefit to others, in that case though they are a high level player so will have enough neighbors for the launch to happen. I believe most trappers are inexperienced players.

Top Bottom