Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Hijackers?

Device
  1. Android
You left the launch, in the end you are angry for someone who finished. If I were you, I would say thank you. If you want always be the first, launch alone, hane no neighbours. Anyway, has anyone copy my rules? Lol

Device
  1. Android
You left the launch, in the end you are angry for someone who finished. If I were you, I would say thank you. If you want always be the first, launch alone, hane no neighbours. Anyway, has anyone copy my rules? Lol

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
"Trapper" is @Robby Kusuma 's term for a person who do a launch, and then only put in a few points. So when a neighbour joins in, he/she is forced to put in most of the points to complete a launch, doing most of the work.

But perhaps a trapper is only a person who forgot about his/her launch ;). It happens.
Thank you for the explanation. Anyone who launches with me should be able to vouch for me. I am not a trapper. I started a launch instead of joining one. Went out. Came home Saturday at 2h00. Couldn't sleep, so I checked my messages etc. Launched with the help of an ex neighbour. I could never be a 'Trapper'. Thanks @Robby Kusuma.

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
True true. Very colourful and more beauty than they show in the media. Thanks for translating.
So agree with you on the media, this is a truly fantastic Country. The more I travel the more I realize this. No prob re the translation, it is a bit of an AC term though :).

Seeya.

Yulee

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Yulee , Yulee 2
Username
Yulee , Yulee 2

Welcome back @Robby Kusuma, just add all your games, are this mean i can delete your old games?

D

Deleted member 5399

Were you hit by hijackers?
How? By who? What you did? What would you suggest? (n)
@Gt city. I started a mission, a green launch earlier today 4/2 joined by bjs, a member of forums. In respect, bjs saw that I clearly had the upper hand with 866 into the start of the mission. I turned my attention elsewhere, maybe landing planes, or the current event, went back to add other items into the mission and found Juli2002 a person I don't think is in forums, had highjacked first place buy adding an extra 60 points or more; which i think is totally disrespectful.
Another member who recently joined forums, he and i met via e-mail and social media, and often would switch out the lead on a mission.
Now if a forum member were to highjack a mission, fair warning should be given to that person or persons.
As i was informed however deleting one from your neighbors list, does not omit hem completely. I understand they still can see a persons mission has started.
I know during a few missions, my goal was to get my masters in Apogee missions so i posted here in launch forum, first place did not matter.
As i said though Juli could not have seen that unless they go by another username in forums.
I think this was why we had occurrences of the 'Time travellers and cheaters window popping up often.
Right now, all we can do is warn others as to who the people are.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@KenDuckySmith

This is an open forum to members and nonmembers.

Only restricted non visible area on this forum is the administration area.
Otherwise Juli2002 can see your post in the launch area and this thread but can not reply to it unless they become a member of this forum.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
@KenDuckySmith

This is an open forum to members and nonmembers.

Only restricted non visible area on this forum is the administration area.
Otherwise Juli2002 can see your post in the launch area and this thread but can not reply to it unless they become a member of this forum.
I thought a conversation was also closed??? @Dave?

Top Bottom