Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Hijackers?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
So for the noob here. Does the launch happen automatically when you reach the 1600/2000/3000 mark?

Then doing a timed launch could help against hijacking by reaching the mark faster and less chance of someone not 'invited' seeing it and taking 1st.
But then you have to use all the good fuel and the slow fuel is unused inthe warehouse....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Please PM if adding. Will not add without PM.
Username
Sulfe (lvl 60 283★ and 9♥) / Wingit (lvl 60 155★ and 9♥)
sss who ever the hell you are I have deleted you from my friend list.
Careful, melony. This doesn't mean you are removed from the sss list. I removed my hijacker and they still hijacked me (at least once more). Good luck in the future.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apt10d8
Username
@@***** Where ***** is the item I most need at the moment, Helper account apthelper friend code asa2vzw
OMG...MY hijacker is in this thread and you were part of that launch as well GT City. Just to clarify GT absolutely did NOT hijack. He waited for others to come in as I wanted to help neighbors. In about an hours time after the proposed hijacker joined the launch they jumped up so many points that there was no way I could get first. I will message them and almost certainly will not list name as it must be a mistake. I also did not read all 6 pags, but how to we prevent this from happening?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
I am the one who hijacked apt 10d8. It was TOTALLY unintentional. And, I have now publicly apologized. Sorry apt 10d8, I responded to your PM and have asked to join a launch with you to make up for it. Hope this helps to ease your frustration.

Sulfe

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apt10d8
Username
@@***** Where ***** is the item I most need at the moment, Helper account apthelper friend code asa2vzw
Sulfe We are all good here publicly and via PM. Thank you for helping clear it up. In my PM I thought putting all the required fuel in right awaqy to secure first was a good idea and it is, but as stated
But then you have to use all the good fuel and the slow fuel is unused inthe warehouse....
so there is that as well. I honestly do not know which route I will take, I trust everyone I have as a neighbor is solid and don't think I will have too many problems. I suppose I will adjust as I garner more space experience.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
Sulfe We are all good here publicly and via PM. Thank you for helping clear it up. In my PM I thought putting all the required fuel in right awaqy to secure first was a good idea and it is, but as stated so there is that as well. I honestly do not know which route I will take, I trust everyone I have as a neighbor is solid and don't think I will have too many problems. I suppose I will adjust as I garner more space experience.

Whew...Thanks! :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
Sulfe We are all good here publicly and via PM. Thank you for helping clear it up. In my PM I thought putting all the required fuel in right awaqy to secure first was a good idea and it is, but as stated so there is that as well. I honestly do not know which route I will take, I trust everyone I have as a neighbor is solid and don't think I will have too many problems. I suppose I will adjust as I garner more space experience.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username

Device
  1. Android
Actually, it is not fair if all the person who joined and finished and get the first place you call hijacker. If someone join you and wait, essp when the joiner use QL, of course better to fueling fast. And the opener stop, let say for 1 hour. What to do? Means to help but stuck 1 hour because the opener put low fuel. After reading this thread, I decided will not to join others launch again. Before, I always join people who has less time left. Now, I will not do anymore. I guess we have to see from different point of view.... But anyway, I decided the way I play. And of course, you can use your style.... Thank you for this thread. Open my mind.

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
Yesterday during the QL party my erik2 game accidentally joined another neighbor who was on a normal launch with 1050 points in. More than 4 hrs later still 1050 points and no other crew members. I finished the launch. Don't call me a hijacker. With a QL you can of course finish this sort of launch in 10 minutes. You're giving the neighbor basically a free ride.

Top Bottom